The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

I've finally caught up with the update. I didn't expect to be invested so much in this series. Now I'm tempted to read the novel 😂

Dex-chan lover
I left so many chapter unread because i wanted to binge read but damn after catching up to this cliffhange... TT~TT
I don't like it~ Fuck I hope the next released happen a bit quicker or I'm be forced to read the novel but I don''t wanna spoil this series cause i feel like i wouldnt keep up with the manhwa if i do read the novel cause ill stick to that instead for quite some time before coming back to read this...

YES YES NICE CUT TIES WITH THIS FAMILY NOW! the way they are going they will ruin their own lives

Am I the only one waiting for her Real“ father to show up? Imagine he being a noble as Well and was in Love but it was forbidden due his circumstances but IMAGINE She is the LOST PRINCESS Of a foreign country.

@Sollay ME TOO in one of the chapters it showed a faint image of him with Aria’s mother and I was so hyped (?) but sadly it didn’t show his face 😔 from chp 4

Ell

If she wants to live and save, she needs to live that family. If she wants to carry her revenge acts, she needs to stay...

So, the white haired one in the cover is the foreign king?

Fed-Kun's army
WHAAA- THE PLOT THICKENS!!! also love how aria's mom is like, a reaL MOM unlike so many cases in time travel/isekai webtoons. genuinely cares for her daughter even tho it's not a cliche super loving mother daughter relationship, and aria genuinely cares for her mom too. they got this cool independent love for each other that is so refreshing!!

@frenchfry I love her mother also! She's materialistic, not very involved in Aria's life and probably not the "best mother" out there, but she's willing to go through thick and thin with Aria. I like her more than other mother characters that are loving and supportive in a cliche way. You'd expect her type of character to be selfish, and in some ways, she is; but she's shown that she would never abandon Aria. Their dynamic is really interesting because they have each other's backs despite being emotionally distant with each other. I sometimes think back to when Aria remembered that her mother would neglect her and cater to men; but her mother didn't abandon her when she had the chance to.

@LingLing40hrs1 I've read that originally, white lotus is described as pure,innocent ,etc, but as it is used in many novels/manhuas/manhwas as an "insult" it became similar to green tea bitch...at first I was confused between the two too but then I read novels/manhuas and even comments in forums which uses it interchangeably so I guess I followed along 😅 . Hmm...yeah you're right too, older her looks good especially for the chapters ahead 😉. Who would take her seriously if she looks like a kid 🤔😄

@Yourong, ohhh, ok. Well, if you're still confused then white lotus means innocent but in an annoying way. The clueless little sis from 'My fiancee is in love with my sis' is an example of a white lotus btch. Cus basically, the Marquis falls in love with the MC's lil sis. But the MC notices it. Then the sis liked the Marquis too. Although she is actually innocent, and isnt plotting something, its just annoying that she's clueless of the MC's suffering and acts like the victim. But Green tea btch is 2 faced, and plots a lotta stuff. Like Mielle for example here, she acts innocent but is actually a btch that plots. But from what I've heard, they can sometimes have the same meaning. Also, yeah. I wouldn't rlly want her to look like a 12 yr old.

I'm so excited to see how things will play out! if the white haired guy in the cover is the foreign king, than Lady Isis will just be left with no where to turn to anymore, finally! also is the ring sent to Aria by the crown prince suggesting,,,, something 😙

Users who are viewing this thread