The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

YESSSS FINALLY!!!! Aria and her mother can finally leave that fucked up family for good! AND Asher is also free from his engagement now!! KYAAAAA I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

Can be a spoiler(sorry i dont know how to add a spoiler tag( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ))

So based on the cover picture of the manhwa theres the blue eyed crown prince and a white haired one, dont tell me my girl Aria also got the neighboring crowned prince also wrapped around her beautiful fingers?!

i love how everyone is on aria's side (except the bijj isis lel), cant wait for asher and aria go public:3

@trashygarbage
Well...
I have some knowledge about the other man which is in the cover but maybe yes maybe not
👀
-----
For you to add the -spoiler- tag you should click to the eye button (and there is a line upon it) from your comment box.
When you click it you will see,
[ spoiler ] at the start and later then [/ spoiler ] in the end.
I wrote with spaces for them not to become tag.
Hope it helps <3

jlc

Dex-chan lover
@Dianne1083

To recap what happened this chapter: The count Roscente (mom’s husband/Aria’s step-dad) is allying his family with the aristocratic faction. Isis is planning to marry the royal of a neighboring kingdom. Aria and Mom have guessed that this could lead to war against their own country (and Prince Asterope/Asher), and if they lose the war, they get executed. They don’t want to take that risk, so leaving and staying out of it is the better option.

I love that it's picking up the pace, but I hate that it's getting closer and closer to the end (still far, but you know what I mean). I hope the manhwa continues until the novel side stories.

mielle actually *LOOKS* like she grew up. Im proud of her. Just for her looks.

Users who are viewing this thread