The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

I suppose it's good for Aria that Oscar still thinks of her fondly and that he sees Mielle for who she truly is. But even if he ultimately sides with Aria against his family or tries to help her, I don't think I could bring myself to like him. Not that he's even to blame for his own circumstances. He's almost as much a victim as Aria was in her previous life.

Isis....how cute....thank you for opening the way for aria and asher dear....I just hope you are prepared for the power those two held ;)

@bkre I DEFIANTLY have more spoilers! The next coming plots are so drama full and packed!

Information about The Count and His family -------->
In the coming plot Mielle is going to PUSH the count down the stairs thus putting him in a coma/ paralyzing him to make Cain the head of the family because The Count isnt willing to side with Iris and Cain is easier to manipulate. Mielle knocks on Arias door and she, Aria and the Count are walking (Aria didnt take the hourglass because the Count was with them) so when Mielle pushes the him to frame her she has no way of turning back time. BUT THEN Asher comes to her side via Arias bracelet he gives her breaking (thats it purpose for him to keep her safe from danger) And he WHISKS her way in front of Mielle and shes left alone when everyone arrives. She says Aria pushed the Count and ran away. In the meantime Aria and Asher go on basically a mini vacation leave a paper trail all over the country (because of this ablity to slip through the in-between and travel long distances without a problem) that later is used to show the no way could Aria have pushed the Count she wasnt even THERE. (More information about a place they go to in the NEIGHBORING KINGDOM SPOILER) When Aria gets back with Asher Mielle is like HOW COULD YOU DO THIS blahblahblah and Aria and Asher say they are innocent. So they go to court about it, 2 of Mielles "friends" testify that Aria was there and pushed the count with Mielle backing it up. Only for Asher and Aria to pull out the paper trail of their time in parts of the country that would make it impossible for her to be there when it happened. This leads to the court questioning the friends and Mielle and they start back tracking.

Information about the Court Arc -------->
While they are at court Mielle lets it slip she saw Asher "appear like magic from thin air" to save Aria and make her disappear from the seen of the crime. This leaves an opening for Aria to suggest Mielle and her friends are taking illegal drugs and then Mielles "friends" turn on her. Mielle is proven to be lying and is convicted of the one who pushed her father, which Cain trys to rescind the court case but its too late. She is also questioned by Asher as to her illegal drug usage and sentenced to 20 years in jail which is reduced to house arrest for a long time. This will lead to the (FALSE INVASION arc

Information about the neighboring kingdom arc ---------->
While Aria and Asher are on their "trip" leaving a paper trail they actually go to that kingdom and find out that the Prime Minister asks about Aria and says she looks familiar. It will be found out that the Prime Ministers son fell in love with a prostitute name Apple and had wanted to take her away with him. But he was forced home before he could tell her he was leaving and has been looking for her every since. You can guess who "Apple" is im sure: Arias mother. She was upset he left without saying anything and resented him, but you find out hes still looking for her till this day. The Prime Minister finds out Aria is his sons daughter with this person because Aria looks JUST LIKE her father. And the Prime Minister wants his son to be happy (now at least) and will come to the other kingdom with his son during the (FALSE INVASION arc) The King of that neighboring kingdom is friends with Asher and will work together with him to bring down Iris and Mielle

False Invasion Arc ----------->
(I apologize in advance as the start of this arc is the hardest for me to remember) This arc starts because Iris is going to "marry" the King to secure herself power to overthrow the Prince. Mielle comes along as Iris breaks her out of her room which shes secluded in after she is sentenced to 20 years in prison which later becomes house arrest. She pretends to be Iris' maid but the King "Takes a liking to her" (reminder the king is on Ashers side and is following Ashers' orders in this) and pretty much makes it seem like he favors her and will raise her up once they conquer the other kingdom. The Prime Ministers son is there and we finally get to see the references on how he looks familiar and is strikingly beautiful. How hes been looking for someone named Apple. Once the invasion starts Iris and Mielle go with the king to be like "SURPRISES BITCHES" towards Aria and Asher only for them to basically roll up into the main captial and get arrested. Meanwhile the king is like "BITCH YOU THOUGHT"

Arias family spoilers ------->
Aria is the only child of the Prime Ministers son. He fell in love with Arias mother and had planned to take her away back to his kingdom but couldnt (i cant remember the details exactly why sorry) When he does find them hes so dead set on being a family, though Aria and her mother are a bit unsure. (But Arias mother was and still is in love with him and is a little bitter he ran off) they use the Counts inability to move as a way for Aria and her mom to take everything from the counts family and secure their own futures once the Counts family falls.

Those are just a FEW of the arc and spoilers to come. There are things a bunch ive left out and more. Also its been a while since ive read the novel and this is just off the top of my head

Dex-chan lover
Wow it was incredibly satisfying to hear her mother say she could divorce anytime and let's leave.

Cant wait til Mielle makes her biggest fuck-up in all of her fuck-ups

when she pushes her own father down the stairs and tries to pin it on Aria. thank god for Asher's teleportation power though

I must say... I just love the Mom for being so pragmatic from start to finish. To be so quick to act by divorcing the Count, goes to show how capable she is. Totally different from other mistresses that would cling to their rich husbands till death.

This is satisfying most especially her mother. It really is better for them to leave that house.
Also excited to see what will happened to Mielle when everything fuck up.

For the foreign king is this dude with white hair in cover page ?
45833.jpeg

Yass both of them are playing chess. They should leave. They have enouhh money andconnections unlike the past. Much easier to avoid the death flags

I love how the mum isn’t selfish. She’ll really will bring Aria everywhere with her despite as shown in early chapters that she could have left Aria when she married the count but she didn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread