The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

FINALLY WE BEING THE FINAL ARC. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO, TIME FOR THE FALL OF MIELLE AND IRIS
AND CAIN AND THE COUNT

Oho it's near nearer than eveeeerrr
Get more desperate Miellee

Also is the foreign king the rumors are talking about is actually that white haired guy on the cover?

I can't wait for the announcement at the school about Aria and Asher's relationship ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Dex-chan lover
I love seeing the mom. A woman who wiggled herself into the position of counts wife cant be all that dumb. It takes a little more than just looks I feel.
Man tensions are rising! And I'm loving this suspense!

@LuminousAzael if it is that guy from the cover watch him fall for Aria too. That would put the icing on the cake😂

Thanks for the chapter😄

is the king from a foreign country the man on the cover?
well anyway, aria has a lot of money so leaving the count wouldnt be a problem at all but they dont have noble titles, but if its possible to buy a title with money and achievements i also think it would be alright once she reveals she is investor A

yes finally leave that place
so i searched who's the king and his name is lohan croa, he's the guy in the cover? :D

@fadwahyun Oooh i see! Anyway, i didn't read the novel xD I thought he was someone we already saw but that i had forgotten ;-; thanks for the teaser :3

@dianekim Yes, you're right... Since most of eastern asians tend to missed the R for L, I tend to read it as "Rohan"....

Still a long ride till the end, hoping the extras will be in the manhua.

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Mom's ready to bail. Not that this isn't the smart move for self-preservation, but it doesn't feel like Aria got her wits from her, does it? Got her sense of style though.

Oscar's looking...disillusioned. He originally distanced himself from Aria because he thought that would protect her...only for an assassination attempt clearly from his own sister.

Isis...is marrying into foreign power. Good for her, I suppose. Even better for Asher, since he can now openly court Aria.

@zastanna Hello! This chapter is chapter 145-146 of the novel and for reference the novel for its main story has 263 chapters along with 25 EXTRA chapter after that! So no worries this is only the START of the next arc, there will definitely a season 3 as this arc has SO MANY different plot points i wouldn't be surprised if they divide it into more than just 1.

is the king from a foreign country the man on the cover?
I don't know if you want to know more so ill place these into separate spoiler tags

Answer to the quote ------>
Yes he is!

More information about him -------->
He is ACTUALLY the king of the neighboring country and is friends and working with Asher against the Aristocratic party.

More information pertaining future turning points ------->
He is ALSO a key part of Arias' arc about her REAL FATHER who is part of his kingdom and a high high ranking noble. I wont spoil any more about that unless you want to know more 😊😉

MD@Home
@soursweetie

If you got more spoilers, I’d love to hear them...
d81

Users who are viewing this thread