The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

@swift yes! Exactly... And also I think we need to appreciate Aria’s mom more, I mean she’s spending this awful family’s money and when shit got real, it’s like byes! Love her

Shivers down my spine ☺.
I've always wanted to say this but for some reason, I've always liked the mom. I don't know why. She's like "Pack up honey, you & me together" 😂

Edit: just read through the comments. Seems like I am not alone in my thoughts 😂

Mom is the real MVP, dump that old man, you deserve better. Excited for what Aria’s planning next~~

but who is the man on the cover of this webtoon i am sincerely lost help me (the white haired man who is rather very charming)

Aria's mom just being like " they're being stupid af , let's blow this popsicle stand asap"

Aria: * gets tons of marriage proposals *
Asher: * sends her a long ass letter about how much he misses her and a FUCKING RING *
Aria: wtf, why is he rambling on and on
I love her lmao. Also, I love we all appreciate her mom. Like she married for the money, we've been knew, so as soon as it's too dangerous she's like lol let's get out of here honey.

@ARIKASHIKARI i think he's the king that was mentioned this chapter.
But from what I remember in the novel, he wasn't that compelling of a 2nd ML. He's a bit of a flirt who throws himself at Aria every chance he gets.

Honestly thought that the Frederick dude would be the 2nd ML but he's only ever been a disappointment. It's such a shame too cuz I was rooting for him after their first few meetings
Thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
This country is oddly progressive.
Nobles can marry prostitutes and their adopted daughter can inherit their title and prestige.
Wives can fill for divorce.

Yet, even though it is tolerated that women deal in business, it is just becoming accepted as something normal.

And holy**** Isis is breaking her engagement with the prince to marry a foreign king?
What is the crown doing? If they wanted to do a cleanup of the aristocrats' factions, it is now or never. Simply raffle them strip them from their titles and land, and eventually execute them. Is there any other way to fall from grace?

@trirose Oscar's end
is a normal end I guess. He won't die, but he's also alone in the end
as his family and fiancee were executed.

It's too bad tho... he is an heir of the dukedom yet he can't do anything. All his life he just followed through to what his sister told him.

Users who are viewing this thread