The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

“I can just divorce the count whenever, so-“ Man is disposable in his wife’s eyes 😂

I honestly legit thought the white haired guy was Oscar but after some sort of time skip because same hair and eye colour lol...

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work!

One point of difference here from the novel: Oscar is aware of his family's plans to some extent (in the novel, they kept him out of the loop).

Mielle's innocent child-like face doesn't match with her mature body, the same with aria she looks older..anyway thanks for the chapter..I can't wait for the chapters ahead ❤

Did Mielle just grow? It looked like both Aria and Mielle have similar heights.

Or maybe they didn't draw Mielle as a flat plank this time

@Yourong, well, her so-called 'innocent child-like face' just bothers me now. She looks like a little annoying spoiled girl with a face screaming "slap me!" :DD Oh , and did you forget that Aria ages every time she uses the hourglass??

By those point Mielle's already like over 15. It makes sense for her to have developed. I think the artists have been maturing her ever since Aria's growth spurt so they can stand next to each other and not look ridiculous. I mean, in the past 20 chapters or so she didn't look small to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I was kind of hoping that Aria's mom had her own diabolical operations the whole time, but this is fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread