The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that Miele and Kain get their just desserts, but I also hope that Aria can move beyond revenge and hate and find something positive for her life

I really like this manhwa. Thank you for all the effort you put in cleaning and translating.

the disparity between Sarah's and Aria's thoughts, though....😂

I also hope Aria will move on from the revenge as her sole purpose in this life, but right now her little schemes are kind of amusing

Woaaah, this is wonderful, thanks a lot for the translation all of you, i'm so lioking forward to what'll happen next haha, i really love it !! 😍💜💜

I really hope that this time she'll be able to save her mother, she doesn't deserve to die that way, nor does Aria of course, i don't like revenge but here if she does nothing she and her mother will be the ones suffering so i am wholeheartedly with her hoping to see her alive happy and healthy !

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished the webnovel and idk what to feel about it... it started off good but idk... I don't really like the female lead...

Just to let know, the official NOVEL release is in webnovel

https://www.webnovel.com/book/14752233005509405/The-Villainess-turns-the-Hourglass

if you can afford to support the author please use webnovel in place of the other illegal sites, since the original translators ask for this after the novel got an official release.

Also, I would not tell everyone to use the official cuz that will shameless of me (at one point I could not afford my favorite manga/novels) but really if you can afford or able to get a 7-day trial, use it.

edit: forgot to clarify is the NOVEL official release

I'm so hyped that this webnovel has a comic. It's amazing and it's in it's early stages of the novel but it's amazing!

So the webcomic seems to be taking a different angle than the novel. The mother seemed to be a bit dumber and airheaded in the original, and here she’s leisurely plotting alongside her daughter. I really love this change.

Wooow, i really love her mother and the relationship they have, it's wonderful ! 😍💜💜💚

Fed-Kun's army
@Larysa

Did you even read the novel?
Because her mother is definitely not dumb/airhead. In fact she's the first person who noticed and encouraged aria's plan.

Chapter 11 :

In the meantime, only the countess watched joyfully as her daughter played her tricks.

‘How could you resemble me so well?’

The countess was very proud of Aria, who had realized that it would be foolish to fly into a tantrum.

Users who are viewing this thread