The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Loved the manhwa so far, this kinda have similar vibe to the series Iris, the Lady and her Smartphone... the difference is that the MC is a pitiable villain and has some personality like Sabina from Empress of Another World, cunning i like it.

Group Leader
Sees this at the top of the read list.
Intrigued.
Clicks on it.
Looks to see if it has Isekai tag.
Thinks : "hooray no isekai tag! this might actually be good and original for once!"
Sees "reincarnation" tag.
Conclusion: this is another super specific otome isekai subgenre that's going to re-use the tropes from the other 40 mangas I know with that exact same subgenre. Ie. it's unoriginal copy-paste garbage.

After having read the first chapters I stand by my point. There's nothing original in this. Nothing.

People say it's nothing original and it's the same-similar concepts.....

BUT I'M F**KING HYPEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALL THE WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking this so far. Damn, I can't wait. Thank you for the chapters.

I hope the scanlation will soon caught up with the raws!! This is soooo good and the drawings are so pwittyyyyyy. me likey 😗

Thank you translators for bringing this to us!

I started to love this as soon as I started chapter 2. Looking forward to more!

I love this! Finally a villainess that actually stays true to a villainous personality... really refreshing and good read so far!

hey thanks for the translation! i kinda dig these kinda stories and this one is particularly well-presented.

Remember when you started fires JUST to humiliate your sister into making her lend you some clothes?

I'm so ready to reach the end and find out that this is a time loop where each sister activates the hourglass at the execution and spends the next life taking revenge on the other who didnt retain their memories.

Her mother is an OG for realz cause she could have done what some moms (golddiggers) do in her situation and take the side of the husband's children and treat their own children like crap in order to better their image to their husband and cause they never really wanted their own kids in the first place but instead she not only didn't abandon Aria but she treats her with love and does all she can to see her succeed. But in my opinion what makes her truly great is that she's not the type to step on others just to see her own do well like the typical Cinderella Stepmother instead she tries to coexist while still putting her own child first because she knows if she doesn't no one else will. Not only that but she pays attention to her daughter and is quick to understand and assist her.

Yes you go girl ! Get your revenge on that bitch and never forgive her

Users who are viewing this thread