The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Group Leader
She’s smart to not keep on just gambling and gambling. It was a good method for quick funds.

I think the hourglass doesn’t take that much time out of your life span, it’s either a week or day if I have to guess

YOURE TOO FAST AT UR JOB HE SAID AJDKSKDKS WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE AAAAHH asher ure so cute :(

Please give us one more upspree of chapters🙏🏻😁😁
It's a wonderful story, can't get enough ❤️👍🏻👍🏻

@Yannn Since you're reading the novel can you give me some spoilers?
Who's the ML? The prince? Up until the point you read do Aria and Asher fall in love? Does he plan to cancel his engagement to that Frederick horrible woman? Does he pan to marry Aria? And more important... Mielle the witch is happy or she's suffering at least a little?

@Helen_Brite
Yes Asher is the male lead but they don't really get together (like confess and all that stuff) until much later on. The romance is kind of the secondary plot compared to Aria's revenge but they do get pretty sweet with each other throughout the book. Asher is not actually engaged to Frederick, everyone just assumes he's going to marry her. Oh yes Aria brings downfall to the whole family and commits a family massacre, literally 😌💅💅💅

@Helen_Brite @Dommelien
Don't forget this is a REVENGE story 1st and foremost, romance is very backseat in this novel. So if loveydovey is what you're expecting later in the series, please stop reading xD
Till the last paragraph of the extra chapters she was exerting REVENGE, she was villainous and she did EVERYTHING in her power to get her end results.

Ps.: I even think the tag should be Josei, not shoujo. It gets really dark down the line...

Dex-chan lover
Thought this was a different story that didn't have my progress saved since that's happened before, I clicked into a random chapter. Took all of the first image to show me how wrong I was. Well, time to start a new novel.

Users who are viewing this thread