The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@reanseih I don’t know an Instagram account but I do know that the book has been fullly translated. I think I read it on novelfull maybe? I’m not sure it’s been a while.

the way i've read the entire novel because i just !!!! aria !!!!!! god i love her ,,

Just found this gem tonight and I gotta say after binge reading it to like chapter 14, I gotta say these are some lengthy chapters which I am in love with, nothing like binge reading so much for a while, and finding out there is still so much more to read, can't wait to see where the story progresses from here and the plot is so entertaining.

From ch 72 on novel:
As he moved one step closer, he narrowed the distance even further though they were already quite close to each other. Looking down at Aria from only a palm’s distance, he reached out and wiped off her pale cheeks.
and then Asher did something to Aria
She fixed her gaze in Asher’s eyes without answering anything. As if possessed by his blue eyes, he bent his straight upper body and kissed Aria’s forehead.
glad he didnt do it here lol (chapter 27)

There is something I had in my mind that I can't shake it off, please don't hate me...
Sometime Aria's lips makes her look so ugly, as if she has been stung by bee 🤣🤣

Hands down, one of my favorites!! I love Aria. Even though she is labelled a villain, and has these "evil" plans. I love that Aria is a woman braking boundaries.
Like having important discussions on economics and becoming an investor.

I binged it one day which was a mistake and now I am caught up but I feel like I need moooree.

Thank you for the translations!

God fuck

Sure there is a misunderstanding trope here and there

But fuck lord i love her sooooo much. And those eyes she has and god dam shes a waifu material. I may be sleep deprived by staying up allll night to read. But it was worth it for her

I think a lot of people are complaining about the crown prince, calling him a simp and plot armor for the MC, but, we don't know much about the crown prince.
We only see him when he interracts with her, and we get some hints on what he does behind the scenes. Also, his whole 'image' is a 'useless crown prince' so the nobles wouldn't suspect him, and he could do things without much hype at his own pace. I think the crown prince is just enamoured with Aria because he found an intellectual equal, they are both cunning af. He would've never shown interest in her if she was just some pretty girl with no brains (like Mielle, tho she ainkt that pretty imo...)

I think they are a good match, especially because he gives Aria so much space to do her own thing. Yes, he is kinda a stalker, but he always approached her when he saw her, and not obsses and observe her without her knowing... lol

Users who are viewing this thread