The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Oh my the art, the story so adorable.. i really love it, i dont mind to buy this if any of them pusblished in my country , i even read this story again on kakaopage, in my laguage, with coin of course, to show my great appreciation ❤️ This is amazing ❤️ Not to be hypocrit lol, i still read this in here and ig because soo much fast here, and im still buy this story tho ❤️ Since this story were awesome for me 💕 thankyouu for you to translating this! I love y’all too 😘❤️

Dont read if you do not want to know how the story ends. Here comes a short summary of whats left for us.
AGAIN dont read if you dont want to know what will happen, hope I remember everything correctly:
She gets lots of money and invests it, which she is using to change her position from a "daughter of a prostitute" to a wealthy and smart investor who has high influence in the city.
The maid of her sister will be the first to pay for her sins by using the maid they sent to Aria.
The father will have a bad event happening (Wont tell too much) and it will be used to damage her sister a bit (deserved you will see why).
Then a certain event against the royal family will be used to take down the arrogant noble families which involves taking down her brother and her sister.
Arias real father will be revealed. Her mom will remarry the man she once loved (father of Aria) and take all the money of the a*hole duke with her.
But Aria will not let her siblings off so easily so she saves them just to destroy them in a even worse way. 😈 in between all of this is the marriage of Aria and the prince and the explanation why Aria has the power to turn back time. They live ever happy after.
I have to say that the stories after the end of the main story is not much worth reading but its okayish ^^

i love his idea of selling lower quality products to the "commoners" so they can emulate the wealthy.... it's like real life! getting that fake hermes bag lmao, this novel is so smart, i wish to find another like it

Any guys out there that can appreciate a good revenge story in a smart and tactical way? Seriously, this is gold. I would love to find more of these instead of a villainess who tries to prove to everyone that she's not bad by being nice.

https://mangadex.org/title/44862/priscilla-s-marriage-request

Priscilla's Marriage Request has a pretty similar feel and id say i love it just as much as i love reading this one too.

Happy reading

I fucking love Aria 😍

I can’t wait to see her revenge against all the Roscent family!!!

Ughhh.. this time im gonna say .. i love villain 😂😂 ariaa your sinister face were awesoomeee lol

Oh shit is she gonna end up
having all the maids in the mansion as her allies now?? Neat...

Thank you saving your tooches!!!!!

Aria Roscent, WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!

Really love her character, aside for how she behaves when fredrick is involved she knows what she’s here to do and she does it with a swiftness.

The ways she came off in the novel definitely comes through in the manhwa.

Group Leader
Does anyone know the Instagram acc that posts low quality spoilers of the newest chaps? I can’t seem to find it anywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread