The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Is it just me or is the prince getting really handsome as the story progresses? Aria and Asher looks good together! ❤️❤️❤️

I spent all night binging this. The plot seems to progress really good compared to others in similar plot. There's conflict but it didn't dragged on and cleaned up nicely. can't wait to see how this end.

Has she even realized how soft her heart is now?? She probably doesn't know how much she cares about her people... So cute!!

I'm glad that her character is developing well -- that she doesn't use people at her disposal as she did in the earlier part

This manga is overrated. I get it that the author intended she is kindhearted but the MC didn’t think so. How her mind clinged to the past and didn’t boost her confidence and change her personality throughout the entire ordeal. I don’t get it at all.

Overall this is nice. The plot was nice to follow and the art matches it.

Contributor
Excuse me,
can a hetero male read this series, without puking blood or cringing so hard that others seeing your face might think you're chewing on a whole lemon?
SelfishYawningAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

o shi y’all i got impatient and read the webnovel. even tho the translation was shit, this is a quality story !! can’t wait

@Raystio well being villainess is in her nature
she won’t change much in the future. She will still plot her stepsis’s death, roscent’s downfall and will try to prolong their misery and enjoy it to the fullest
people don’t change that easily, specially she holds sm grudge what’s the point to act like goody two shoes when she’s not it

For a pseudo medieval villainess genre, this has to be one of the best fashioned. Im not saying the cuteness or anything, but the style make sense (fur for winter and mostly none for spring)
and consistent trend: victorian ish v cut neckline. there are some turtlenecks and other styles but the v cut trend is clearly dominating (even in maid uniforms and commoners). unlike some other manhwa/manga that all of the sudden implement slimfit dresses which heavily defies the crinoline trend (which is a problem since normally on at least the real medieval period trend doesnt change abruptly but gradually from the initial style to the other).
There is no apparent hairstyle but i see it as there is no hair trend at the time. Obviously this manhwa's fashion doesnt represent a particular real medieval timeline but who wants a historically accurate villainess comic in the first place (marie antoinette??)

Okay im done

@miraianna i think the people calling him a simp are referring to the novel lmao. i'm not gonna give any spoilers, but damn our boy is mad in love.
yes, he likes her because she's pretty, an actual intellectual, and cunning. he doesn't want an innocent girl who's only good for being a trophy wife. he approached her after the hourglass shop incident because he was hunting for info about the count and aristocratic faction, so i don't think that's stalking, that's more like spying (altho from aria's perspective he's creepy cuz she can't see his motive like we can). he found that the things she predicted came true, and that led him to be attracted to her wit. i don't think he was ever deceived by that "pure, elegant, naive" front she puts up to mess with mielle. seems to me he always knew she was acting in some way or another.

currently reading the revenge arc in the novel (ch 140ish) and boy i was really satisfied seeing
that stupid little sister finally showing her real color

Fed-Kun's army
For those "Feminist" and "SJW" from the west, THIS. IS. HOW. YOU. MAKE a "Strong and Independent Woman". I have nothing else to add, thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

Thank you for the chapter it was long and so full of great improvement. Thanks for translating 😍

Users who are viewing this thread