The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

I love this manga! It’s not like the other reincarnation or time thing for the villainess, in most villainess turns back time the villainess just becomes a totally different persons and acts like “if I just don’t do this” or “I’ll just accept my banishment and leave and become a sister at a church” but in this one aria actually takes action to screw over the people who made her fall!

I’ve seen people complain that Aria has been really passive and not doing anything to get revenge. Jw, is there another series with the same title and the same name of the main character? She’s been manipulating people, learning skills, humiliating Mielle and earning money from the start. Where exactly is this passivity you speak of?

Nows the perfect time to read the novel! Anyone knows where the novel begins when the manhua ends??

@Joshuawashere Sites like this typically don't like like such links, so let me give you 3 hints. 1st is wuxiaworld, second is dot, and third is site in place where com or org should be normally.

read the novel, it's so good. it's like a f1 race between the sisters to our run each other and the ending is satisfying af.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the novel resumes, not worth it. the FMC is non-sense.
Just referring to one of her stupid episodes -- She was already with ML but remembers suddenly that there are 3 ML who liked her and invited them all to her house for some contest. so shoujo crap... not for me.
fuck-this-shit-im-out-0-48088307.png

@WhiteEkans that maybe ur opinion. i've read the LN too but i have to disagree about the shoujo part. this manhwa doesnt follow the typical shoujo setting. the fmc is smart and uses her seduction skills and beauty very well.

I'm waiting for our fl to use her seduction skills to woo everyone, get power, and torture her 'sister' even more.

I'll be honest here. I dont like aria. Her character is very flawed and i feel like her experience was somehow a comeuppance and now the way she acted on the first part aiming for miele's to be fiance was completely pointless to begin with. But it all make sense that it was her move as like a 12 year old by hen? Im glad that as she is getting older she gets more mature, cunning and smarter. Like a natural villainess progress. Plus im loving the fact that she is getting kinder and more loving specially with her teacher

Looking forward updates. Now tim to get some sleep

Users who are viewing this thread