The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

It's funny that the actual hourglass ability is rarely used despite being in the title. I can imagine the entire story going the exact same even without it, especially because her progress and success are derived from her knowledge of the future more than from the hourglass ability. It would have been interesting to see the hourglass used in more... sneaky ways to find information, but the way it's currently used just occasionally makes it seem like a random gimmick that was shoehorned in for a better title/thumbnail. Either way, this manga is still a 10/10 for me just because the story and characters are still amazing, regardless of the hourglass gimmick.

For new readers: 10/10 recommend as the art and plot are godly, good characters, common sense and the mc doesn’t change her personality just to survive instead she changes the way people will see her. She isn’t op and slowly becomes respected in society unless you don’t like original revenge plots (excluding the fact that she got executed for being a “villain” in her last life then I see no reason to try it

Season 2 Arrived!!!!
Ohh, I have so many chores, but at least I´ll not be bored, hope they will form a Decembrist kind of noble clique and reform the country

who's the new dude on the cover 👀 anyways can't wait till asher told her his true identity like AAAAAAAAAA BUT HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING THO ???

idk what im saying anymore everyone is just so pretty

46 chapters in and i still cant bear aria as a character, the "character development" she received is so lackluster and out of nowhere that even mielle's bloody maid is a more understandable character. Aria's blatant psychopatic nature and her back and forth switch between "im evil", "uwu why am i blushing" and her temper tantrums is sloppy. Im glad there is a bigger plot around the struggles of the imperial vs the aristocratic faction since its somewhat interesting. Those were some the negatives, obviously its not a bad manhwa just because of that, and it's all my opinion after all, 6/10 would read if bored but nothing to get excited over.

I love this manhwa soo much like it truly is the type of manhwa i wanted
It has a powerfull Mc, can handle things by herself and more overall it has a really great story. Like i dropped alot of manhwas because hmm
They were like rushed pretty much? Well i find this one kinda unique?

Огромное спасибо, ребят! Отличный перевод)
Если позволите, небольшие замечания по 47й в переводе Монархии:
1. "игра стоит свеч", но не "свечей". устойчивое выражение здесь.
2. на последнем фрейме излишние повторения "поведений", их легко избежать (например, "..была так неучтива").
Очень люблю ваши работы, надеюсь, не сочтёте за грубость, благими намерениями.
по сабжу: оооох как я хотела-ждала продолжений! и как рада!
он сказал! теперь бы ещё Оскару появиться *экстатически закатывает глаза*
жду не дождусь, как Бери пустят в ход и Миэли познает причитающихся ей страданий :зз
так люблю, что здесь гг правда немного злодейка :з сцена, когда она счастливо и мечтательно улыбается, представляя банкротство собственного рода и Миэли на улице прямо в сердечке <3

Power Uploader
@little_ulcer, я думаю, что замечания в переводе "Монархии" лучше писать не тут. Переводчики из "Монархии" не сидят на данном сайте. Перевод выкладываю я, чтобы люди знающие русский язык могли читать и на данном сайте, а не только на readmanga или mangalib.

reading the novel, we're in for a wild ride. aria gets her revenge on mielle in the most satisfying way,
and i love that asher doesn't care about her turning back time or being a villainess, rather he thinks more of her for that. like he loves her fully no matter anything. also, aria is royalty (diff empire.) carin gets to be happy w aria's birth father, the guy she loves, in a rich and comfortable place as marquis. sarah gets married and she and aria are so precious together, and annie and jessie are dedicated maids and they both have their own loves (annie gets with the baron burboom).

I absolutely love the way the author and the artist paints the picture of Aria as still being the Villainess but with more tactfulness, intelligence and cunningness. And not magically just wanting to get revenge but then ended up being nice to everybody. And i LOVE how she got a major business savvy ness boost

Regarding the new guy on the cover...

He's probably the king of another empire.

Who Asher is working with

@XenonXYZ

It actually does get quite a bit of use it is just more noticable in Part 1

in part 2 she uses it a lot more maturely and subtly in order to turn certain events in her favor during key interactions with Oskar's sister and during the final act of the series to ensure a character's death as her final gambit against Mielle. She also will regularly uses the hourglass now, it is just more thought out and subtle, though the novel does a better job of showing that

Users who are viewing this thread