The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Can someone please recommend more stories like this? This "wake up in the past to get revenge" genre is truly FEEDING me. I've read Iris: The Lady and Her Smartphone and The Villainess Lives Again as well and I love those two. Any more???

Edit: thank you soooo much @Enju1 ! These look AMAZING <3

@ans1234
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess
Shadow Queen
Actually, I Was the Real One
Angelic Lady

Some of these aren’t revenge but are similar

The white haired dude on the cover is the king from another country and he is a flirt but doesn't really fit the second ml role ahaha

This is amazing can anyone tell me the release schedule? From what I can tell right now it is every 2 weeks right?

this is just a curious question, who is that white hair guy with red coat in cover tittle? is it another prince?

@xoxa @ash003 been a while since i read the novel but i think he's
crown prince or king of the neighboring kingdom, he's friends with asher and mielle + oscar's sister visit him later

This is so good, I've read the novel until the ending. The author is really consistent with the story and the art is dazzling!! This need so much more love!

I found a whole bunch of spoilers, and it gets wild lol 😂
- The white haired dude is a prince of another country, while he is being constantly flirty with Aria, he never pursues her in a serious way, he is a good friend of Asher and he just loves annoying him and seeing him jealous lol, a handsome troll basically 😂
- Isis will come to ask him for marriage after Asher dumps her lol, but the dude is just going to lead her on a bit, no intention to get together with her ew
- Aria is *deep breath* actually of royal blood, her dad is some royal/king(?) from another country, and her lineage will be revealed later in the story
- A lot of time will pass, and everyone and their dead mother will want to work with investor A, she basically became the most sought after business person, and it will be a long while before she reveals that she is investor A (combined with her being a royal, just imagine the looks Mielle, the shitty count and everyone else will have lmao - yes Asher too) 😂
- Mielle is the shittiest shit ever, after realizing she is no match for Aria and being consumed by hatred and jealousy, she will push her own damn father down the stairs, making it look like it was Aria's work, however Aria gets teleported by Asher before people can start throwing shit at her, the count survives but becomes a cripple, and Aria stays in hiding while the case is investigated
- It is found out Mielle was behind it, she get arrested, however Aria does a 'Mielle' on Mielle herself, and acts as if she was always there for her, she always wanted to be her friend sister, whatever, and Mielle actually starts believing she was wrong the while time
- Behind her back, Aria orders the maids to make Mielle's life a living hell, and Mielle confides in her, to which Aria says to put a little poison in a maid's tea cup, just enough to give her a sto,ach ache, however, this Mielle sociopath (we know she holds her lineage high and looks down on commoners) pours enough poison to kill a person in the cup, and guess who ends up drinking it?
*drumroll* Cain. She kills her own brother.
- Aria makes Annie write the statement, Mielle is sentenced to death for killing her brother and crippling her father, and dragged to be executed
- Isis is also killed, don't really know how, but basically a bunch of nobles conspired to take down the Crown Prince and reshape the government, everyone in her family is killed I think, except Oscar
- Oscar is really a good boi, too bad he lacks a backbone, so when his family got arrested he cooperated with he military and told them everything (he initially begged Isis not to hurt Aria and conspire against the kingdom) he is spared, and even awarded a title of Count, he was supposed to be demoted to a commoner, but since he was earnest and was repenting, the royals were like, ok he's a good boi, let him be a count
- Asher and Aria get married *duhh* and there is a special where we meet their kids ehe
- They have twins, a girl and a boy, and both inherited Ashers ability
- The strong babies caused Aria to be extremelly sick and weak after giving birth, so the kids time travel to try to change this (meanwhile they find some magical lake that heals and all works out fine lol)
- There's more details and fun events, but I think these were kinda the most important ones

I hope you read at your own risk lol

Users who are viewing this thread