The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@Zaacna I don't know exactly but there was this small part somewhere which explained that Aria'sngrowth was faster than in her previous live and that it might have something to do with the use of the hourglass. This was speculating from Aria's point of view since she noticed the difference in growth so it might not be the actual reason for the difference.

Something like every time she uses it she becomes older because: A she pays the hourglass with part of her life or B everyones time gets reset exept hers so every time she uses it she becomes her age + the time the hourglass resets (altough I dont know if that accumalates to enough time to make her this mature looking) but if she uses it enough it could add months or years to her orignal age.

I don't really know if this makes sense but i did my best to explain so i hope this helps :)

SARAH!! BEST GIRL!!

Anyone else squealed when Asher came to cover his cloak on Aria? They look SO dashing together!

doesnt the new white haired guy look like oscar but without the dark hair?¿? (the eyes look similar)

Oh my, just finished the current last chapter (found this one a couple of days ago).
So essentially, this is the story of two sisters who hate each other, and to pain the other, they go to quite questionable means.
for example, seducing the other sister's big love
And the ML truly isn't a good girl, which I actually like. She's actually got some quite villainous traits. But I love that it's not just a revenge story.
the element of revenge actually takes a backseat later on, and she's starting to allow herself to grow close to people and consider a future besides just surviving

I just ... try not to think of the slightly questionable aspect that an adult woman is basically bullying and terrorising a teenager for something she hasn't even done yet. Nevermind that said teenager is absolutely rotten. Just try to ignore that.

@Zaacna
Aria is at least 15 years old now, a certain business man was shocked when he realised her actual age and mentioned it, that was pretty recently. Sister should be 14.

Knowing how the story goes I'll just say I hope it's toned down a little from the novel, especially near the end, not to say that Mielle is a nice girl by any means (she's a rotten spoiled bitch to be honest) but still it comes off incredibly one-sided and cruel for little reason.

In this timeline Aria gains support of the Crown Prince, foreign royalty, and becomes one of the single most powerful people in the entire empire while Mielle loses basically every single bit of support she ever had including her noble rank. When this happens Mielle is essentially still a teenager, she's desperate and alone and Aria plays with her, essentially forcing her to commit more crimes so that she can have an excuse to just straight up execute her even after she's destitute.

All of this for what she did in her past life, even when Aria in her past life was also a pretty horrible person...

The main character is by no means a nice person, but that's what I like about her. Her cause is motivated by Mielle's
betrayal in her past life, which causes her death even though she had nothing against Mielle.
FL was also a pretty rude person in her past life too - it's really real unlike other isekais where the FL is a Mary-Sue, which is really refreshing. In general it makes more sense as well - nothing in life is black and white, just like how FL is mostly doing this for her personal revenge and stuff. She's cruel but she has her reasons, and even the villainesses here (other than maybe Isis) act reasonably (i.e. not taking over the world just for fun and being pure evil, but struggling for power and rise up the ranks as well).

@Boa-noah but by that logic aria in the pst isnt also to blame
[spoilers]she was just a teenager, commoner even who got dragged in to the world of aristocracy and is expected to behave like she was born there to begin with and had same upbringing as mielle. And she was coerced to do horrible things and all she could do at that age is act up. Compensate for the lack of childhood she had and the lack of love and attention she got. She she was spoiled then but so is mielle now and even more u reasonably so as aria back in the past as she had more education and obviously had higher standing in the family. She didnt need to push aria to death. [/spoilers]
But i do agree that hopefully it wont be a brutal revenge or comeuppance

@Boa-Noah Lol wut?... Mielle murdered Aria's mother, and plotted to basically exploit the fact Aria was a poor kid who thought to get attention by behaving negatively all to murder her as well. Aria wasn't a saint no, but she grew up poor and once she got taken in her father hardly cared about her and her siblings treated her like trash. Then her mom is murdered, she was a teenager too, of course she acted like a spoiled brat. She never killed anyone though.

Mielle 100% deserves her fate, she's already now trying to murder Aria AGAIN. She's a f-ing murderer. Off with her head.

Goodness! That bitch Mielle is so annoying! I wanna dig her eyes out and feed them to dogs. But I guess that'd be too cruel to the dog.

Why the hell does she even care about Aria so much? In the first life, wasn't she better than Aria? So why did she feel the need to do so much against her?

I hope Aria gets her revenge on all the people that harmed her last life. And I hope she becomes the crown princess 💋💖💖💖

Imagine some ppl come from future and have plan to destroy your entire life for mistake you havent done yet
Shit

Users who are viewing this thread