The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

So the mother knew
that her daughter set her clothes on fire purposefully?
... damn, the mother has a scary intuition regarding her daughter. I can see why the only person Aria truly cares about is her mom

I kinda adore the mom character. Just go ahead, my child, plot away at your heart's content. No wonder she was killed in the first timeline.

@ojoudere

Yes, in fact I did. I also said that the novel’s mom seems dumber than the comic version of her. That doesn’t mean that shes plain dumb overall. Here we have additional scenes of her bonding with the FL which the novel didn’t have and she seems more sly overall.
Don’t come with those slaps at me sis.

Aggregator gang
@Larysa

Lmaooo what additional scenes?
The little talk Aria had with her mom in chapter 4 is literally the same as chapter 9 from the novel.

No more free spoiler for you, Larysa.
Do your own homework. Make sure to read the novel first before talking out your ass.

@ojoudere

Oh nooooo, seems I didn’t quite remember the exact side scenes in a 250+ chapter light novel I’ve read weeks ago. Which only proves how forgettable they were there in the first place and how ultimately the impression of the character was totally different. Thanks for combing through them to find the exact chapter though, how productive.
I’ll make sure to RESEARCH properly next time I comment underneath a standard isekai reincarnation fic. Wouldn’t want the public to be wrongly educated on this topic lmao.

Aggregator gang
@Larysa

Nah I just think it's funny since you're so hell bent on the idea that Aria's mom is a dumb airhead in the novel when she's not. The webtoon literally follows the exact same plot and characters of the novel so idk what makes you think she has a totally different impression here? And the novel is highly addictive, all the characters are full blown manipulative with their own personal interests (yes, even the maids), definitely not your standard forgettable villainous stories. Hmm... Maybe you do have weak memory or maybe you confused it for another series?

Or maybe you shouldn't blab your mouth acting like you know what you're talking about, Larysa.

@ojoudere
This is the last reply I’m going to post because you’re getting really weird and childish about this lmao. You say that you find me amusing for being ‚hell bent’ but you’re literally the one obsessing over a throw-away comment I’ve made days ago, and proving me wrong for some reason too lol. You’re so rude about it too, just because someone dared to dislike your favorite novel lmaooo. Yeah, I’ve forgotten details like any normal human would, but I guess I should thank you for letting me know that the comic isn’t changing anything and will end up as disappointing as the novel. Feel free to try to prove your LN knowledge by combing through it again or whatever, or insult random people who don’t know or care what you think, but I doubt anybody will care in turn lmao.
‚Oh I like how the comic seems to be adding more to this character’
‚Reeeeeeee how dare you!! You can find this scene in chapter 348.3 of the light novel!!!!! Do your homework, read it 5 more times and memorize the lines before you even think you have the qualifications to comment!!’
^literally this convo lmaoooo. Peace dude, I wish you the best.

Aggregator gang
@Larysa

You should reread your own comments.
First you claimed that Aria's mom was originally dumber in the novel but fortunately they made her smarter in the webtoon. I simply told you that's not true. I even gave you some spoiler. But still you insisted you're right by saying that the webtoon version has additional scenes different from the novel. Again, I simply pointed out you're wrong because both webtoon and novel literally have the same exact scenes. Aria's mom has always been as cunning as Aria. Now you finally admit that you forgot the details. If you're not sure about something please do your research before you make such careless remarks.

I just realized how well chosen the name was. It's like a board game. It was previously her sister's turn to play, but now it's MC's turn. She turn the hourglass and the party begin!

Fed-Kun's army
This was good even with out the romance coming in but it just adds more spice, and I love it

Cy

Where can i find the raw for this manga..?? I really curious. I can’t download kakaopage bcause different country. 😔😔

Awesome chapter thank you, hope to see more soon. And I seriously appreciate the effort it takes to do these chApters. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread