The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

This is pretty good, not amazing but the storyline is decent and the art is nice
Now gotta see if it'll be too predictable and boring

So I get the feeling that even though Aria is aiming for Oscar, Mielle's intended, that the Crown Prince is going to throw a huge spanner in her plan lol.

uuugh i cant wait its still along way to go, i want more aria and the crown prince sceneee, im curious what makes they fall for each other

I'm gonna bet now. I think she is going to die multiple times and return back towards the broken hourglass

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm is she starting to regret her attitude? I’m interested.

This is the first villainous story I've read that's actually has an intent to be...well a villain. Kinda reminds me a little of the Maleficent movies where the MC is portrayed as evil but then starts to redeem herself little by little but still retains a bit of her old personality. It'll be interesting to see how far Aria will go to finally get her revenge or if she'll suddenly have a change of mind at the end.

At first, when oscar and aria met the first time.. i thought oscar was going to be the ML, but I don’t know, I don’t get any ML vibes from him now .. maybe the crown prince? I mean the ML has to be higher than a duke .. in this story ..

The female lead actually trying to be the villain.... I love it. And I love that it's gradual. I wonder how Mielle would like... shape up after this? Like will she get smarter or would she get more desperate and make more mistakes. Oscar definitely doesn't have ML vibes... I think it'll be great if he ends up being a supporter of hers in the end and led to be believed her potential husband but isn't.

This is all exciting! Thank you for the translations!

I love how we can see the villainess of the story definitely potrayed her evil nature even after she went thru her ruined 1st life.
It's either she returned and tried to be good or more evil than before.
Well for now, we can say she's turning into more evil than before.
No slash that, she's definitely getting smarter than before 😂

But trust me, once she's in contact with the crown prince, the story's gonna be more interesting 😍
aaaaaaaaaaaaa i can't wait for more FL & ML interactions😍

As always, thankyou team JUICY 😘

This story's interesting unlike most villainess stories shes actually a mean spirited villainess to the core.

Hard to tell whose the male lead I'm assuming the blue hair guy with blue eyes is a prince that's how she remembers him in previous life.

Double-page supporter
Oh my, this is quite unique.

Aria is definitely not a pure nice girl, but her meanness is only there for her revenge on Mielle, I want to see if she's truly as twisted and cruel as the author wnqts us to see or if she'll truly show her nice side to those that she loves....

I love the novel! Can't wait for this to have many chapters and see how Aria grows to be more and more beautiful ~

Users who are viewing this thread