The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

@ftnbhh1997

Holy shit, she actually ends up with the prince???? Oh my god, talk about a glow up, from daughter of a prostitute to fucking crown princess. I kind of expected it because they put so much emphasis on him in earlier chapters but I didn't dare to hope for it.

<warning, pretty big spoiler>

Dex-chan lover
@Dommelien

I'm one of those people who can and don't mind spoiler

If you could, can you elaborate the spoiler element that is major spoiler till the end?

who is the maid advisor to mielle?
Was mielle really nasty or was she goated to it?
What happened at the end? To her mother, father, sister, brother and Oscar?

You know what just to be safe, can you make a long spoiler the summarize and tells everything down to what is the hourglass and why she possessed it?

@JacK145

Hey, I actually was reacting to someone who mentioned a spoiler, I myself haven't read the novel yet so I don't know any of your questions. I just wanted to warn people that it was a pretty big spoiler
(because I think a lot of people are probably expecting her to maybe end up with Mielle's fiancé)
:)
So I recommend you ask the person I tagged! I'll also read it then, because I'm curious too :p

Wee

@Jack145 I've read the novel, and major spoilers ahead:
who is the maid advisor to mielle?
She basically loves Mielle like a daughter and can't accept that Aria is a prostitute's daughter so she's the mastermind behind most of the major schemes. Gets caught and meets death later on.

Was mielle really nasty or was she goaded into it?
Yeah she basically couldn't tolerate Aria being of low origins, and prettier than her etc, some reasons but it was exacerbated by the maid. In the end though, she loses her sense of reason and pretty much does unforgivable stuff.

What happened at the end? To her mother, father, sister, brother and Oscar?
Mother meets good end basically lives happily ever after with money, if you remember reading in the manga early on she talks about one man who promised to marry her and never came back, that was basically Aria's father so he comes back and they have happily ever after, the father, sister and brother all meet bad endings. Oscar falls for her pretty hard but since she has no feelings, he end up with a pitiful ending as well.

The hourglass is kind of like a cheat special power that occurs when she is on the verge of death. She possesses this power, because her father turns out to be a real powerful person at the end, and she ultimately has a happily ever after with the prince.

i love this! stayed up all night to read it.. can't wait to read more! thanks translating team <3

Hmmm...I'll keep going for the time being. Just hoping that Aria actually develops more as a character. Currently the only thing keeping me going are those fucking G O R G E O U S eyes fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I am a bit disappointed how childish she is. I though she would be acting a bit wiser :)

what's with this yuri bait recently??? stay still my poor heart, you know nothing will happen...😭

Users who are viewing this thread