The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

FINALLY ASHER BRUHHHH I SWEAR--
I like how the manhwa illustrated Asher with a smug face, only to find out that he got catfished😂 EPIC MOMENT
Because in the novel the atmosphere was depicted as quite pressuring and tense, and Asher didn't really have a playful demeanor when he arrived at the party.

tYSM @ Saving your tooches since 2k19 for the bundle release CH 29 +30..THEY WERE EPPPPIC😍
We've almost caught up to the raws, only 4 more chapters away ! I'm so pumped for the next few chapters !!!!!!!!!! ♡ ❤
(LOOOL @matchaAulait i so agree)

this artist knows how to draw beautiful dresses. everything's so pretty xD

272237dfe1aa.png

it's good that the story seems to progress quicker than in the novel, this misunderstanding will probably be resolved in a couple of chapters

I have a question regarding the novel. Is there
an aristocratic and imperial faction within the nobles
(like in Abandoned Empress) ? Please can someone enlighten me without giving major spoilers

@matchaAulait Ooo
why was the atmosphere pressuring and tense at the party
? Any particular reason?

@Seamew I'm soo glad this misunderstanding won't drag on !! I really do agree the dresses are drawn beautifully, in fact attention is given to every single detail and that's what I looove!

I don't know about you...But in France, Mielle rhymes with "poubelle" ("Trash"). Then I say this, I say nothing.

@arandomshaman
I haven't read the Abandoned Empress, but
yes, there are factions! The Roscente family and the Frederick family belong to the aristocratic faction, with the latter family as one of those who lead the aristocrats (specifically Isis).

This is just subjective, but considering the factions I think it's because of Asher's abrupt appearance in Isis' party and for suddenly taking an interest towards "Mielle", even though Isis is right there in front of him lmao😂 Of course, the bystanders started to gossip about this. And also because Asher felt betrayed when he found out that he got catfished 😂 His resentment was openly expressed in the novel, in a non-comical way, since he coldly brushed off Mielle (which is VERY SATISFYING btw)

Beautiful art, engaging plot, scheming FL, bamboozled ML - and whole lot of room for character development. Love this series! If you're thinking whether you should read this or not, please do read it! Loving it so far

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I couldn't stick with this series. The art is fantastic, but the MC is just impossible to like. She's not one dimensional per say, she's just...lacking any and all appreciable morals and one dimensionally pursues revenge on her step-sister Mielle. I had hoped that those two would eventually be able to turn it all around and make something from nothing, but I'm convinced they are going to hate each other until the very end.

I love the art but after reading the novel and found the plot is lacking in some places and also the personality of the MC is nothing but smart and wicked.
At first I was also annoyed by Mielle but then I realized. She's just a friggin child. Yes Aria indeed was executed from her past life because of Mielle. But this kind of revenge is too much. Aria, who was way much older on the inside, acted childishly to get her revenge on whom? Yes, a 13 year old spoiled girl and her whole family

Conclusion of this story: bad parenting.

I finally finished the novel today! It was REALLY good. Revenge has never been so sweet. I can't wait to see it in webtoon form!

Nice work lads. But seriously why and how could anyone forgive Mielle? She wasn't manipulated to kill mc's mother and later her, she was helped.

Sarah's jelly has got to go! Oscar has got to go! Sorry-excuse-for-a-Lady Isis has got to go! Mielle has got to go! Aria's sorry-excuse-for-a-father-figure has got to go!

I think people are forgetting that the whole issue with Mielle and why Aria & her will NEVER get along is that:

A) Mielle is a class A snob. Elitest to the max.

B) Mielle will NEVER accept Aria or her mother because of a).

C) Mielle killed her mother. Regardless of how sucky the mum is... She's still Aria's mum.

D) While it's debatable whether Mielle is evil just yet... She definitely eventually acts as such. The woman is just not nice. Like at all.

Also for once! For once we have a strong FL that is seeking revenge, and growing!🎉

Yeah she may never forgive Mielle (heck!- neither would I) BUT she's discovering her own intelligence and skill without the hourglass.

And cos the hourglass
is aging her the author is definitely foreshadowing her only using at crucial, crucial points so we'll be seeing more of Aria kicking butt though her own intelligence and cunning!

In summary: Aria is a boss-ass b!t¢h!
A queen and we should all read & stan 💃🏽🎉🍾🔥🎊🖤

Users who are viewing this thread