The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Can't wait to see Aria became the saint and Mielle became the wicked woman
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

aaaah the novel is sooo much better 😍 There are so many side information, thoughts and feelings missing. Like when he met her in the café.
I love that there is this manga but if you truly like this story I highly recommend the Novel too

I like how as the series begins you think its just ruthlessness vs ruthlessness, but as the series progresses Aria shows some quite humanizing cracks in her facade that really sell the idea of someone all alone given a second chance.

Isn't it more like Aria vs Isis than her family if the ML is crown prince ?
Btw thank you for the updates !! 💕

I much pref this kind of FL. Using her wits and knowledge to her advantage, knowing that her revenge won't be handed to her. Honestly, is it really evil of her to be doing all this when Mielle plotted her life and would be persuaded into doing so even in the next life? I think it's just survival at this point, either Aria succeeds in her revenge or she dies. There's no in between.

Mc is a bad bitch also I love when she helps out the common folk, I want the story to lean in on that. Down with the bourgeoisie😜 😳!

Aria, the main protagonist, is actively emotionally manipulating everyone around her and playing with the heart of an innocent and well-meaning boy purely for her own enjoyment. And every time we're shown signs of genuine emotion, of sadness, rage, and complete and utter terror, she simply doubles down on her scheming and it's horrifying to watch.

Mielle, her sister, is at first shown to be evil, then displayed as a victim, but then actually makes the first physical move against Aria, and the constant suffering she goes through is always suddenly torn apart by small, innocuous mutterings that suddenly whiplash you with how completely ugly she actually is inside.

And that's just the two main focuses of the story. The father blatantly lies about which daughter did what, the mother is lazy and set the whole story in motion by seducing the father for his money, Oscar's sister is physically and emotionally abusing him, and every single supporting character other than Best Boy and Best Maid are superficial, greedy, or self-absorbed.

So many characters are just completely horrible people, yet the way the author is making them all bounce off of each other is less like watching a train wreck and more like watching a horrific and bloody fight between gladiators in a coliseum, and you just have to keep reading because you just can't stop wondering what these monsters are going to do next.

In fact I consistently find myself actively repulsed by these character's actions sometimes, watching as they pull innocent people into the crossfire, using them as weapons and shields, with Aria being the worst...

And I love it.

@scranity Whether you like it or not, you gotta accept that's the reality of this world. Personally the author's done very well to portray and reflect the real world. I appreciate she hasn't sugar coated neither shown us all sunshine and roses, instead its realistic and reflects the bitter truth of the world we live in, and that's exactly why I love this series so much

@matchaAulait i Ahhh as suspected! thanks a lot for info ! Once again, thanks many times over #Saving our tooches 2k19 for the amazing mass release

Users who are viewing this thread