The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

At first, I raise my brow when Aria receive the magic item. Here I expect it will end up another sucky Mary Sue story.

GUESS I WAS SO WRONG

I love how the FL still kept in her character as a villainess which makes this manhwa more thrilling to read. THIS IS SO GOOD, thank you translators

GODDDD THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY!!!
THANKS TRANSLATOR AND UPLOADER TO GIVE US MUCH CHAPTER IN ONE DAY 🌸🌸🌸 otsukare sama deshita!!!

We love you! Keep up guys :)

Thank you for the mass release!

Also!!

To the people who are worried about Sarah, don't worry! She won't become an antagonist or anything later in the story. She's still on Aria's side all the way. 😄

Is Sarah jealous because she has feelings/possessive of Aria? Like I don't think she'll betray her or anything, and it honestly reads more like a red herring than anything to be too concerned about. I just wonder... Also, so glad that the whole who is Asher thing is (hopefully) going to be answered soon! I'm quite excited to see how Aria will use the CP to her advantage (only to fall in love with him too xD)

Thank you for the chapters I love you guys. 😘😘

And I think Sarah is somewhat in love with Aria? Or she is frighted that she can lost a Friend like Aria If she is married out? 🤔

Aria for the Crown 👑 Princess 👸 !

I quite like the relationship between Aria and her mother. She may not be the best parent, but she clearly cares for and is protective of Aria. She has said she wants Aria to be happy. Conversely, Aria is trying to protect her from Mielle and wants revenge for what Mielle did to her mother as well as herself. They may not have an ideal loving and affectionate relationship, but they stick together. They’re practical. That’s quite realistic for their circumstances. It’s rare to see a living mother with a positive relationship with the main character, so it’s refreshing.

Thank you so much for the crazy update. Also, do you guys have a discord server? And is there gonna be another massive upload? Or is it gonna be weekly from now on? Tysm

Asher should just get Rain to make Mielle return all the gifts he gave to her. Like, what a waste of money to be spent on her.

aaa thanks for the updates!! and honestly aria and asher are a match made in heaven/hell HAHAHA i ship it

So happy about this beautiful mass release, but I believe we've caught up to the raws now so that's very sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread