The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

why there is historical tag in this manhwa? is this coming from true story in earth?

Do I smell character development? But I wonder if its because she met him or if its something that happened after her time with her greatest investment? Either way, aria is still cool 😎

Contributor
My respects to the artist here, since the original novel illustrations, while good, made Aria look too doll-like, but this artist actually made every character perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
Aria is one of the best female characters I have ever seen. This seriously is a masterpiece. Just god.

can someone tell me which chapter of the novel this is ? i want to read the novel but idk where to start😿 thankyou for the translation btw!!

@Anjellyah, finally found it for you =)

on the link I am using its chapter 112

https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/chapter-112

wew mielle is such a beach huh, on chapter 160ish she
pushed the count from stairs and framed aria.
and can you believe what she said next?
if my father won't help me in the future, it would be better to not have one

And omg i was really satisfied with chapter 177-178

what a bummer mielle's
sentence reduced from 20 years of jail to 5 years of house arrest (ch185)

omg chapter 209
they finally kissed of other lips ///////

I still dont understand with the tag in this website lately, its confusing. if historical setting like renaissance nobility turnout to be something historical, so all isekai tag with medieval setting should be tag as historical too.

why not make another tag, like nobility / royal family tag or something. so something like Arte, Kingdom Manga, Nobunaga, etc with the real background and stories of earth can separate it self from fantasy / fictional.

Wow. The character arc is going to be real??
Aria is actually like a villainess instead of a tragic turnaround heroine and I enjoy that.

Ah~ aaaah~ everything is slowly falling into place. lol
I've recently finished the novel and it's extremely satisfying to just see this awesomeness all over again. In full color 😈

Users who are viewing this thread