The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

This one (I am only like 15 chapters in) has something closer to an ACTUAL villain for the MC. She's scheming, kinda ruthless, and it's great! I've gotten used to all the other ones having the villainess turn 100% nice (Bakarina is definitely a good example of this) it's kinda nice having an actually villainish MC. I don't know how it will change later on, but it's going that way so far.

I can’t stop rereading all the chapters over and over again.
It just had this delicious villainess aura for Aria that I really really like. It never gets old.

@windwunner830
She'll be a villainess until the end xD you don't need to worry x

@mayetrix
you can read the novel at novel3s
if you start reading now then start at chapter 118
(the novel is called "The Villainess turns the Hourglass" on novel3s)

can anyone tell me if the crown prince is the ML... pleaseee i want to see him again :(

oh and also- i loove revenge manga like this. always more interesting than having a docile and kind FL

She's really critisizing her sister when she's the same as her? Wow, honestly not very likable MC (just because a villainess doesn't mean that she can't be relatable/likable) and bland ML (but that's usually per the course so whatever)
But Kudos to anyone who likes this manga, go off

Aaaah this was a really good chapter lol.

Just goes to show that for all her own cleverness, Mielle's biggest blind spot is how self-centered she is – both in terms of how her own selfishness trips her up and causes her to self-sabotage but also because she can't really understand the responsibilities or opinions of other people if they aren't identical to her own.

Aria is trying to be a villainess but she has a good heart. She slowly ends up not faking the way she feels towards the people. :) I like that that she isn't a villian villian. 😂

Man i kind of forgot since we aren't in many social circles nowadays, but women can be really scary 😨

I’d like to believe that the dress Aria is wearing in the latest chapter is the one Asher gave her in the previous chapter except she changed it up so it’d look more humble and less bejeweled.
:,)

@Intruvious what were you expecting? from the cover and the synopsis and the tags...did you not notice it or were you not able to connect it or something? hahahahah just curious

It's a good read tho cause of her efforts and plans for her revenge. the romance is just a plus for me hahaha

sad to see the MC getting progressively dumber as the chapters go by and recurring to Deus Ex Machina Mcguffins whenever she's in any sort of bind. Somehow the author made her really smart because she was 24 before she died, but never once realized that a little petty child was manipulating her, aside from never receiving any sort of formal education? And it took her less than a year to reach her potential, which is being a fucking genius, mind you. Okay. Honestly, she's the most complex character I've seen in any of these shoujo manhwas. She's actually ill-natured, but it's hard to dislike her because you feel that all the bad things she does are somewhat justified, and honestly, despite what it is stated that she did in her original timeline, what it is actually shown that she does is comparable to playing some mean pranks, to be honest.

The romance is okay, the prince is an annoying sociopath, but he's hot, so everything's forgiven apparently. I mean, this doesn't really need a forced romance – although I've seen much worse – but I guess it wouldn't be appealing to girls if it didn't have hot anime dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread