The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

To everyone wondering if it got dropped, I don't believe so actually. If you look at the raw, it's still at chapter 45. It's just a long hiatus, that's all.

This is so good, I got anxious it's been 2 months since last update, glad it was on hiatus instead of abandoned.

For those who want to read the novel in english, beware that the translation is a bit weird. But maybe it's just me.

Re-reading this and looking back at the art- the author put so much work into each panel, it's stunning!!

I really really hope this comes back from hiatus soon, I'm itching to read chapter 46.

This is really good. like top 5 best villainess stories out so far. I like how no one is "good." the main character isn't perfect and has set backs, even with her knowledge. I also like the fact she isn't perfect and had to learn, things she didn't know in her past future. Can't wait to see season 2, hope its soon.

Had to drop it because of the mc, i know a protagonist's job isnt to be likeable but seeing her use everyone without even a hint of remorse or redeeming qualities in her character just makes me want everyone to fail. Revenge is nice and all but when you live for it it's kinda pointless.

Fed-Kun's army
What’s the point of making an actual villain MC and then giving me this stupid bs romance;,,

Fed-Kun's army
@Pringless ah no I don’t really have a problem with her having emotions and stuff, just wish the (probably) male lead had more personality-

This is so good 😩 I love how she was a villainess before and is still a villainess but smarter 👀 it's fun watching her manipulate people but then actually start to care for others

Users who are viewing this thread