The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

Group Leader
!!!!! The new cover, is that the 2nd ML? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Fed-Kun's army
I read the novel quite a while ago.... Can't remember there being a second ML πŸ˜…

@Spinaple
OHHHHHHH for some reason I had pictured him with dark skin!

I think it's very interesting that the novel made aria be a total villainess, whereas here she's kinda of a badass good girl.. I think both are very good but I really enjoy evil characters X)

Bro
Lohan
looks sooooo different than what I imagined he'd look like I cant get used to it,,
He looks like oscar 2.0 but with silver hair I imagined as a tan boy with silver hair and sharp eyes like Asher and not his droopy eye like in the cover

Power Uploader
@athanasialuv2 ,
Well I do not know. To me, he looks like a sly fox. Calm but smart and playful. But everyone has their own opinion :)

P.S.
I think when we see him in the chapters, it will become much clearer. I am looking forward to this moment.

P.P.S.
Most of all, I'm looking forward to the next chapter (49). The moment of meeting As and Aria in the "winter garden" (I will call it that) made my heart tremble. And also see how Isis will suffer. Heh.

(I'm sorry there is so much text.)

@stardustrain
No, he isn't XD he is a character that will be very important coming up, but he isnt a leading character.

if I'm correct he is the Prince/King of a foreign nation that ends up playing a major role in the end game

Users who are viewing this thread