The Villainess Turns the Hourglass

NEW COVER ALERT WE GOT A SILVER HAIRED SECOND LEAD!!! I am so pumped for the next chapters I hae my fingers crossed they'll do a mass update but unlikely lol

@BasilBunchies
Reliable and Great Quality? Yes.
Fast? No.
I figured someone sniping a chapter or two was inevitable since Chapter 54 had been released 2/11, with chapter 55 on 2/21. They do amazing work but they also have quite a few projects so slowing down on some was inevitable as was someone translating and uploading a chapter before them.

It isn't anything against Saving, since I think they do an amazing job personally and I still read their uploads. This is just the nature of fan translations (I remember a pretty bad confrontation between two translation teams when one tried to make translating a manga a paywall thing and another group sniped it since the group wouldnt upload the chapters publically until they hit a specific money threshold per chapter. It got pretty bad and resulted in both groups disbanding)

@gimmemorematerial he was on the last cover and, if I remember correctly, he's Asher's aide, not a love rival.
Individuals who've read the original source material said that no other possible competitor seems to even have an existence (even if they are there they feel like air in comparison to Asher) until after her revenge.
It would be interesting to see her family try to set her up with a duke's son that was once not even in the picture in her past life that suddenly has a much stronger presence thanks to her changed personality, and the inheritor of a multi-national merchant business interested in Investor-A coming into the picture would be an interesting twist as well, but overpowering Asher...

The white haired guy
is for sure not a second ML, i can guarantee you will like him tho. As long as I have not mistaken the identity with a side character.

aria is still young, bro ur blood related sis is younger 😭 i can’ttt duuuudeee don’t have feelings for ur stephsis, u don’t deserve her 😭

Thanks for the update!!

@BEN6 yep, she grows up fast.
its an effect of using the hourglass, since it possibly takes her lifespan as a consequence of using it, she will grow faster than she did in the original timeline, though her age will progress normally.

Aggregator gang
can't believe no character is questioning how she aging from 12 to 21 real quick what

Users who are viewing this thread