The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

😍😍😍😍😍😍😎😎omgggg yeshh thank you so muchhhhhhhooooo gon reread this until the next release!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Now that's an interesting idea. A P2W whale reincarnating with all of their """fortune""". When you think about it, despite the fact that there is without a doubt a finite number of items, those freaks that spend thousands and thousands of dollars on gacha games would have some of the craziest loot in their inventory.

Though, maybe not so much in this case since the game seemed to be an otome game of some kind? Do they have those? Mobile otome gacha games? Sorry, I don't keep up with those kinds of things.

Fun Fact: Ursch was also a distributor of cocaine and MDMA to the majority of nobility. At the height of his drug empire it's estimated he controlled 85% of the market in the country. All at 15 wow.

Fun, lengthy chapter. Appreciated all the more that you gave us something so good on "Troll Day". : )
Also glad to see that Ursch didn't end up being evil, like some commenters guessed off the first chapter.
Cute and fun is definitely better than cringey-dark. ^.^

"I'm sorry, I have a lot of pent up envy anger towards whales" @Ceiye ..Ahab, is that you? =O

@sketches Since literally everything else was in her closet i don't think the eyes are simply gone. There is a good chance they integrated with her and now she has 7 evil eye skills. Kind of fitting for a Villainess. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Another adorable, wholesome chapter. Awesome.

Yeesh. All this gatcha fanatic's inventory carried over? And she gets an absurdly good Unique Skill? This is starting to sound like an Isekai. It was always an isekai though.
Oh well. This is fun too, and she's a sweetheart.

Ursch is safe, confirmed. Thank goodness.
Rather, I'm quite fascinated with his backstory. In Norse myth, Fafnir was a dwarf that got consumed by his greed and turned into a dragon, which is something that dwarves just did in the lore.
If Ursch being compared to Fafnir isn't just a jab at his wealth, but a direct tendency in the family to be so dedicated to something they're willing to become monsters , well...it would be romantic, awesome, and scary all at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I'm glad he's not an evil reincarnator... but my yandere-sense is tingling whenever I see him, so... probably a yandere, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
Eh, wasn't her obsession with him worse though? She actually managed to neglect her health in favor of buying items in his shop in a game X'DDD & now as soon as she met him again, she proposed on the spot X'DDD

Dex-chan lover
@keks503 well she got a far better life out of wasting all her money on a mobile game with p2w stuff. So long as there is no bs of women trying to steal her man or her family trying to pull them apart.

I didn't have high expectations for this manga, but it ain't t-bag

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy, but Issbella, I don't know who you're tricking with your I got this skill once I matured. You're only 6 years old, LOL.

Are we really gonnabe putting our trust on a squinty eyed character

aww, "black market-dealer" is a harsh term... he's more like those kids in every high school who sell snacks out of their lockers or something

Users who are viewing this thread