The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, gurl, calm youself XD
even your fiance ended up helping on capturing you, lmao

could it be the brother is actually siscon? and who is the lady that spreading the news? anyone mind gimme spoiler, please?

What is up with that brother? Lol. I understand wanting to do that to your siblings. I do. But she's a little girl who probably isn't around you a lot. Why the harsh treatment? I save the punishment for when my siblings actually do something. Lol

Dex-chan lover
LOL the way her brother holds her... THE HELL PFTHAHHAHA he must be hiding her puppy dog eyes from sight
Many thanks

@amaranthia
its ursch's mum who spread the rumors. She was helping to secure the future fianceenfor her son even though she still doesn't approve of isabella

Aggregator gang
What's with that brother... can we get our usual trope of sis-con brother?

Dex-chan lover
@mi3aw_
the mom is obsessed with her children to a very very strong degree, so she kinda sees Bella as someone who is stealing her child away LOL but being with Bella makes ursch happy so she helped ursch oou. But I haven't gotten to the point in the novel where the mom meets Bella so I can't really say for sure

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of villain uses an iron claw hand on children?! Their skulls are way too bendy for that sort of treatment! For shame.

Oof that brother is too much.
SHE'S 6 YEARS OLD DUDE CALM DOWN!
No wonder the girl has no concept of normal, her brother hits while wearing full armour! ow!

Ursch-kun remains as suspicious as ever, good to know.
Also it's funny that the main male protagonist had one line in the entire chapter.

And why is a 6 year old joining a guard unit??????
Because its a comedy duh.

Lmaooo her brother is funny , she’s like a little wild untamed beast xD you wouldn't think she’s a high ranked noble

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I may iron grip my sister's face as punishment as well if she is actually capable of running up walls and jump from building to building.

Aggregator gang
TBF to the brother, she's abnormal and has been for a long time. When your sister is OP and lacks self awareness, sometimes all you can do is iron grip her face and hope for the best...

Dex-chan lover
I adored this chapter in the webnovel, it's absolutely hilarious. Bit sad they trimmed it down here but it's a treat to read either way!

Dex-chan lover
never thought i would see a non-siscon oniisama in isekai ojousama genre

Fed-Kun's army
The brother just made my day even Ursch-kun's adorable face has made me happy. This was comedy upon comedy and why is the brother always wearing armor 😂

Users who are viewing this thread