The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
If I had a sibling like that id stay away from them as long as possible, I felt like someone was trying to smash my skull every time Deamon did that face grab to this might I remind you too a SIX YEAR OLD CHILD

Dex-chan lover
lmao.. this girl still doesn't learn >.>

and...

this girl, overruns a bunch of trained personnel and climbs up walls.. in high heels.

high heels

@ Isekailoverrr
I wouldnt be suprised if the reason the brother also looks dead and tired is her

That was amusing and depressing at the same time... I don't think that ever happened to me before

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!

I'M FRIGGIN' DYING FROM LAUGHTER! I knew this was gonna be a wild ride after reading the novel, but damn!

HER BROTHER GOT EVEN MORE HILARIOUS AFTER THESE VISUALS! WTF-- What kinda grip is that to do to your sister?? 🤣😂😂😂

f58908fbc9096bb4bb995de242433bf5.gif

If she's serious, it would be easy to escape from him, right? Those max 999 statuses aren't something to underestimate.

That Maureen's face/head looks so small with her body looking quite big.. Like someone wearing a face mask that's way too small..?
That iron grip..🤣

@Isekailoverrr I agree with your maybes. If your 6 y/o little sister CAN broke out of window to run from scolding, unscathed at that, you need to be at least this strict to hold her down and iron claw is nothing with her crazy stats (lv.99 swordsman and assassin? Clearly brother is weaker one here!)

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she's got all them hit points.
Did Ursch's mother order the strategic potion merchants?

Users who are viewing this thread