The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

jyc

I’m so glad you guys updated this!

My personal fave from all your works (tho i love them all rlly)

IT'S BACK I'M CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Good call with the duplicate chapter. Revived my interest in the series and refreshed my memory in one go. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I was curious on the source LN/WN status, so I did some looking around.

The LN's last release was Vol 3 in Dec 2018. The WN updates have been very slow since 2019; only 8 chapters in the entire year were released.

Author's WN account notes indicate they've been fairly ill since 2019 and had to go for a series of hospital treatments, hence the slow updates. https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/895929/blogkey/2448337/

I love this story so much! Thanks for the update!! I’m so excited to see how Isabella explains her title to Ursch. I hope you continue to update this!

HURRAY HARUPARTY!!! HURRAY LIFE!!!! HURRAY TO THIS DAY!!!! WE HAVE BEEN REWARDED WITH OUR PATIENCE TODAY WITH THE SWEETNESS OF URSCH AND ISABELLA HURRAY HURRAY I HAVE BEEN BLESSED AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IM SO GLAD I WAS SO SCARED THAT IT GOT DROPPED~~~~~~~ TTwTT truly truly i am so glad

Double-page supporter
Oof, will she confront him or play dumb, find out next (we all now it's the latter though)

Users who are viewing this thread