The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
YES! BEAR IT ALL IN THE OPEN FOR YOUR HUSBANDO! You rarely ever see a reincarnator be honest about their past, even to loved ones.

It's slightly yandere-flavored in some places, but I appreciate the general sincerity and honest affection these two have with each other. You don't doubt at all that they're the apple of each other's eye, and that they're both committed to making things work out.

...Man. They're gonna make the most OP babies ever.

This is so wholesome, I don't care if I've read the chapter before 'cause I'd reread it over and over anyways. I can't believe I almost forgot about this manga T__T I absolutely adore it!

I've been waiting for this since forever. 😭 Thank youuu.

Uhm, about the font, can you make it a bit larger. It's kind of difficult to read. Thank you!

i thought it was an update but im fine anyways 😭 i rlly thought this was going to be dropped

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, what was the other groups upload then, obviously this one is higher quality but is someone trying to pick beef?
Also, all hail Ursh! I want this dumb couple to be united already and I want progress of their shenanigans!

I honestly thought y’all dropped this since it’s been five months, so happy to see another chapter here by you guys! Thank you!

Its been so long, honestly I almost give it up, am so grateful for the kind soul who has picked up this manga, really thank you😍

ahh thank you for updating T.T

@irregularperson
what do you mean they're trying to pick beef? it's fine to have your opinions but this comment can instigate something unnecessary and bring harm to both groups...

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato sorry about that, I'm just mildly confused. I get heated because this is one of my favorite manga. I'm a big fan of haruPARTY. I don't know if there is anything happening behind scenes, rather than "beef" as when I first wrote the comment, I'm just concerned.
I hope the best for the translation team and I certainly don't speak for the impressions of them, it's a weird circumstance for an upload which is already taken in by a scans group

Aggregator gang
Another chapter! For if i ever get reincarnated too, i will definitely choose ursch, so in love with him hahahha and so cute for both of them! Thank youuu

OMG it's back!!! I love the manga and novel and have missed them so much. Thank you for picking it back up again!

Users who are viewing this thread