The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Group Leader
Hilarious moments throughout the chapter.... though reaching for the shovel 😂
Thank you for all the releases!

Fed-Kun's army
Lmfao I love Ursch and Isabella so much 🤣🤣 That part where Ursch got the shovel really cracked me up!!!

Great, this manga is now a jojo reference

Screenshot202020-09-2420000256.png

Dex-chan lover
Ursch didn't even question that Isabella would've murdered someone. He's just like "Yep, I've actually been expecting something like this to happen for a while."

I'm curious is Ursch will evolve any kind of interest in non-Isabella or alchemy things but also I'm fine with either? The author is skilled enough I trust whichever path they decide on.

Real, real excited for fork-related shenanigans next time <3 <3

thanks for the translation!!!

Gotta love Ursch and how responsible he is as Bella's fiance. "You killed some people and needed a cover up? I'll do it for you, babe." lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm kind glad the author chose not to include Bella's hell bent idea of hurting the prince since she can just patch him right up with her magic.
Many thanks

@Kalamel ur right they did that to show that even if she killed a prince he would still support her but it's just sooo cute

So is Lucifer's ears pride or envy? Pride makes sense cause that's Lucifer's sin, but in last chapter invidia can be activated with them, which is envy.

this is so cute.. i hope the heroine later on doesnt try and steal ursch from FL though :(

Users who are viewing this thread