The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

A pity the manga version didn't show Isabella shooting the tranquilizer at Ursch to get him to sleep. I was hoping to see that...

Group Leader
@darc-star Yeah, the original translator for the first chapter the nickname appeared in did it as Alice, but the PRs got together and were like...it doesn't quite fit as a nickname for Amaryllis... then it dawned on us, it's basically the first letter and last 4 letters combined XD voila! instant nick!

Lmao, i lost it when ursch take a shovel when he see isabella carry the second prince and amaryllis
Thank you so much for the translation !

He said "I'mma bout to make a hole real quick. One sec sweetie." Knowing him, this boy was about to make a WHOLE nugget cave.

I love how the fiance is totally just rejecting every option the FL is giving him... But she is proposing using weapons of mass destruction on royalty sooooo....

Group Leader
Re-reading this chapter again and making me appreciate how my boi Ursch is really ride and die for his gurl 😍 I need me an Ursch irl

Contributor
I lost my shit at Ursch preparing to hide the bodies.

Their wholesome yandere antics are so... precious?

Fed-Kun's army
ma man ursch is so supportive of his lady, a body or 2? say no more, lets go to the mountain behind our house

Users who are viewing this thread