The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
hunt rabbits by stabbing the shit outta them with forks... yes... this is the true epitome of hunting....

ursch is soooo cute 🤣 my boy readily got his grave digging shovel for isabella, no questions asked. that's couple goals

Double-page supporter
damn Ursch what a man just assumed she had killed someone and would happily just dig a grave to cover it up

Ursch ready to bury a body, no hesitation-

I love him so much. And the Prince's deadpan smiling expression is so dumb but so cute I don't even know.

Thanks for the update!

Man, folks are focusing on Ursch being ready to hide a body and are ignoring that Isabella doesn't really deny that she absolutely may in the future need to hide a body.

Like it's sweet that they're on the wavelength, but also...

Double-page supporter

Is she... Giving her... A fork to kill rabbits with?

Also Ursch immediately going for the shovel and being willing to bury the prince and Allis is fucking amazing.

Allis having kinetic/dynamic vision because her mom sews fast is also just god-tier lol

Ursch is so understanding just from seeing Isabella
like really he even ready to help Isabella to bury the prince even thought she havent said what she help she need 😂

Best husbando, sees waifu with two bodies swung over her shoulder and without missing a single heartbeat, he goes to get the shovel. 12/10

i forget that people havent read the novel for this part yet >.<
but wait till you see the fork before judging =P

i love paul, nice to see him in person to gauge his personality, lol
and i cant get over her name being allis, i mean, it makes sense given her full name, but i'd totally been thinking it was alice XD

some minor things they left out:
allis didnt give in at just sleep talk in the novel... they had to push further, that he'd also hear her on the toilet >.<

and this may be explained next chapter, but she's looking at the fork because allis is too weak to hold/lift anything heavier than a fork

Awwww ☺️ ready to bury a body at a moment's notice for his fiancee. How disturbingly sweet 💙

Users who are viewing this thread