The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
huh that's weird, it's funny the glitches make it seem like she's an alien which she kinda is in this world
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, yes. Guilt tripping her into being with you would work in other cases...but its not really required cause she is kinda obsessed with him.

@devilpyro No, it's just her race and social position that's glitched. Probably because she's two people in one and both have different social standings...and the race thing, well, it might be foreshadowing or since they're not from the same world they aren't considered the same race either.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she gotta collect/evolve the seven deadly eye skills by stealing them from their current holder.... and then summon Shen Wu to grant her wish... lol

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
X-ray vision is kinda ok, if it only let's you see through materials, if it however let's you see through anything (like lies), then it's op as hell.
Night vision is alright, unless it is night vision without a light requirement, if she can see without any form of light (if i remember right, night vision goggles work off of radioactive light which all lifeforms put out to some extent though i could be wrong), if she can see without needing any form of light, that opens up being able to see things that are literally unseeable under normal circumstances, ghosts, demons otherworldly beings etc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm as confused as Isabella, which makes me feel dumb. Lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F I think it is more of a downgrade or side shift. I was kinda hoping she was still confined to the worlds "law" or w.e. I though Ursh was her Alfred to her batman or how ever that saying goes. For how much hp she has I don't think a countries army could do much against her

What a cute couple. How would they be like when they're older lol

So she steals skills???

Yees thank you for the update!!
Lmao that other guead seems so done with the magic of Isabella 🤣

Also when Ursch was near Isabella on one of the frames, I was already imagining Ursch clinging on her shoulders when theyre older for some reason lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Suberbia only gives the distant sight. Without Acedia and Luxuria you can't really see much. The three are necessary to see inside any closed container.
Even Gula, Ira, Invidia and Avaritia might only be that good because it does see everything in any condition. There's a real chance that they would fail in dark places or with barriers blocking sight.

It's a bunch of decent powers that only get good when combined.

Dex-chan lover
I think his Mammon skill was an [ultimate] or [unique] skill or somesort, but she managed to copy and made it stronger, so the name went to her.

Aggregator gang
Is she the anti christ? What is she? A God with false memories.

It's OK urch kun not even one punch man knows how strong he is. Even for a glitch character you would think the rpower limits are within the realm of the universe.

If she did thundaga the fabric of reality would implode I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread