The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

Double-page supporter
yay! it updated..! that was a really long hiatus..! but at least that its here..!

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax 11 month hiatus finally ended, but we have no idea why it was, there was never any notices on twitter or anything from the artist that we saw....maybe she had a baby? idk XD

This is a gorgeous manga 10/10... one of the best otome isekai ever, characters are all likable, world is well developped and although the MC is pretty OP she's still far from invincible. The newest characters to be introduced are also awesome~ Loving the Mad Bomber~

Group Leader
So.

I'm sad that this got axed, I really am. I wanted to read more of it.

But, surprised? No, I'm not. I can tell exactly why this got axed: it's because its progress was glacially slow.

It's a damn pity, for sure. But… it's not a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
So.

I'm sad that this got axed, I really am. I wanted to read more of it.

But, surprised? No, I'm not. I can tell exactly why this got axed: it's because its progress was glacially slow.

It's a damn pity, for sure. But… it's not a surprise.
Not only the pace slowed, but the story took a very wrong turn with all that skill overcomplication (i re read it like 5 times, could not understand it) and the "parallel universe urscht" i can feel how the reader number plummeted after that as it was absolutely different from the entire premise before.

They should've timeskipped to the beginning of the school instead of wafting in the 6yr timeline

Users who are viewing this thread