The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

I've been in love with this series for 2 years now, saw the first chapter I fell in love, read the novel still in love with it. Though the sad part is that even after 2 years there are only 13 chapters ij the manga. Dang, that's like an average of 1 chapter every 2 months, wc/ could mean 6 chapters a year. So if we do the math, to reach chapter 50+ or so, we have to wait 9 years lol

has this been dropped or is it all caught up to raws and the raws r super slow. i rly dont wanna start something thats not gonna be finished

I keep thinking about this manga recently, when is the hiatus going to end 😩

The hiatus should end soon guys just try to endure it. HaruParty's chart says they have acquired the raws and are working on translating and proofing the chaps! Hopefully it wont be longer than a couple weeks <3

this went boring and confusing fast, I wanted to see her interact with the boy she likes and not whatever is happening right now??

It’s such a cute and entertaining story! I laughed so much on each and every page. 😍 I’m so glad I stumbled upon this, the premise of this story is so interesting!

Aggregator gang
Guns and bombs? A sudden crossover with The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower?

Do my eyes deceive me?
An update after many months??
dd1a4c5e75557ee930fa3fe5dd8b40f887f701bd_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread