The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

AAAAAAAAh I love this manga!!! I've been waiting for this!!!! Just wish it updated more frequently.

The story is so good that I just can't wait and want to read the light novel but the art is sooo gooood that I can't settle for the light novel, WHAT DO I DO?!

1453266636-6063d3dbdf55513a17ecb344eefd36a8.gif

I hope they both find happiness Haha, please find me a friend like Bella to make my love story work lmao, it'd be wonderful ~!!
Also poor baby prince, I guess that's the reason why he was attached to the heroine , maybe she helped him control his ability or maybe since she's stronger then him
he couldn't hear her thoughts
~?

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters on such a short span of time! Translators be praised, a nice birthday present

That moment when Ursch was prepared to bury royalty for his girl. Damn that's love. Also hilarious that he assume such a thing in the first place lol

When Ursch was ready to bury dead bodies. That was a golden. The comedy in this manga is pretty good.

Don't tell me she's gonna use a fork ! T^T
I LOVE THIS !!! 😂😂😂
Thank you for the scanlations everyone !!!
Ursh-kun is so so sweet and cute, I really love his relationship with our Bella, they really suit each other, how amazing ~~!!

Omg theyre gonna go hunting rabbits with a fork! 🤣 This Manga is so cute and funny and adorable i love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread