The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!

omg i'm so so SO excited for a timeskip (i'm guessing that one's coming up, at least)!! i can't wait to see an older ursch :)

When these type of stories finally bring up the topic of
how inbreeding will affect future generations. I mean... they were fine with Isabella marrying her cousin... Do you know how high the probability of their child being handicapped?! I don't either but it's probably really high lol. I'm not doing research for this.

omg I saw the mother in one of the earlier panels and thought she was a timeskip isabella lol
thank you for the translations!

@Hello03 I do agree with that! But inbreeding causes gentic effects if it's every generation. If it happens once then whatever, but if it's your child's gen, and their child's gen and their child's child's gen then thats when it becomes a bigger issue.

Villainess actually has its own tag now. That's how much this trope has exploded.

Double-page supporter
Yo, why are these characters like 10 years old? I think the SJWs might be on to something when they say Japan has a pedo problem...
Even medieval Europe waited until the kids were 13-14 before marrying them.

@amanimal Every person should have like 46 chromosomes for your DNA and give you your features and stuff. The problem with inbreeding though is that people who are related to each other have a higher chance of having similar chromosomes. When that happens, the chromosomes double up kinda making a person lose the necessary amount of 46. If you don't have all your chromosomes then your genetic code is pretty much screwed leading to mutations. So it doesn't necessarily have to be over generations, it's just the luck of the draw. And of course not all mutations are cause by inbreeding, just wanted to clarify just in case. Idk this is only my general knowledge and this isn't fact checked so I might be wrong but this is just what I know.

You know this story is really fantastic. It has the heart to commit to actually shipping the main character with the guy she likes and not just smushing a harem of literally-who hot guys around her like some lesser title would. Like maybe it's just the fact that it was early on when her and the villager(Ursch) have mutual feelings for each other and the same goal(to stay together) make it so much better than stories that start with the heroine's goal(probably living a slow life) getting crushed because some jerk called the ML wants her to be his bride/queen/whatever.
It's beautiful truly.

I think I'm obsessed with Ursch lol, I just want to squish his cheeks 😍🤗 so adorable

Aggregator gang
@Hello03 actually... Marriage between cousins is legal in many places (Japan being 1) so ya... Sorta like "if its in real life no need to explain our selves" I'd assume

Aggregator gang
@Trash-Chan sorry for replying 6months later... But
MABY SPOILER ? Idk how to add the spoiler code lol

so she makes him a good dude and in this universe she makes him not evil?

@Hello03 actually ur kinda right and wrong inbreeding with ur cousin is not the exact same as with siblings. and I agree with @amanimal it has to be done with every generation for a flaw to happen cause every time it doesn't new blood gets in the mix witch reduces the possibility of it happening my uncle and aunt marries their cousin and their children turned out completely fine one had 2 children the other had 5 again with no issues at all its not as high of a possibility between cousins as u may think
According the Clinical Genetics Handbook, children of non-related couples have a 2-3% chance of being born with a birth defect, and children of first cousins have a 4-6% chance

Users who are viewing this thread