The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't uranium come out of the earth? Which element does enrichment fall under?

@twinklecake, if Warframe taught me anything it's electricity & heat (radiation). Also electricity and heat are commonly linked so probably heat. Depends on the authors thought process

Aggregator gang
@ravas if warframe ever taught me anything it would be that electrified poison is acid and don't do shit against flesh

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness

Fair enough, imagine any type of large flame related to weapons, except bombings, artillery barrages and explosives.
She was probably thinking of a fire ocean, which is sort of what happens when a mainly wooden town is firebombed.

Dex-chan lover
20081015.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
indeed, a gun nut probabIy wiII imagine dragon's breath shotgun ammo instead

or the author Iack of research IoI

@twinklecake
if you can will into existence a shotgun with gnome help you can probably do the whole nuke, a lot less work than just getting a heap of Uranium-235 or Plutonium-239 and building one from scratch

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness

She wanted to imagine a great fire. Incendiary ammo might be nice and all, but unless there are a lot of people clumped together all on fire at the same time, or they actually set something else on fire while moving around, it's not really likely to be considered a 'fire', unless they aimed at something to set it on fire to begin with, but to be honest, I have very few recollections of incendiary ammo being used in media, other than against enemies weak to fire, to set off prepared detonations or to set something on fire as a distraction either for other activities or an assault. And those are rare cases to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread