The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - An Encounter with a Fairy ♡ (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
Mama knows. Mama knew all along.

A fairy familiar, huh? Cool, let's see what this KY fairy can do.

Double-page supporter
@aikara I thought the same about the closed eye kiss, but I figure it also has to do with intent. If one's intent is to refuse and they close their eyes then it will cancel, but because her intent was to accept then closing her eyes didn't do anything. Of course, I'm just guessing at this point. In truth it's likely an oversight by the artist if it's not a translation error.

Dex-chan lover
At least she's wary of hidden terms in the contract, most isekai protagonists just accept it as is. Any of them could've gotten Kyubey'd

Contributor
God, I love the faces in this series so much:
4cMvcshfTFyBQLlzlmU3Nw.png

8krrFJkCSvCrwBSH6sz33w.png

Dex-chan lover
Yo, listen up, here's a story about a little girl who lives in a Blau world. And all day and all night and everything she sees is just Blau like her, inside and outside.
Blau her house, with a Blau little window and a Blau Corvette and everything is Blau for her and herself and everybody around, cause she ain't got nobody to listen to.

-she kissed the fairy and closed her eyes at the same time- Does that mean it got nullified?🤔

Jk, tyvm for the update ♥

Fed-Kun's army
The mother is very perceptive and quiet. Those are the kind of ppl u should watch out for.

> Daugther could get a high working position

Dad: NIEN! NO WORK! GOOD BRIDE ONLY!

So basically, he's trying to sell off his daughter

Aggregator gang
@OrcaCat I might be wrong but that position comes with an expactation of performing in war maybe he doesnt want his daughter going trough that. Also the country is "Prussia" wich in real history is famous for its militeristic stance.

Dex-chan lover
damn, the Father just wants to pimp his daughter 😅

Users who are viewing this thread