The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - The Villainess Is Now In Enemy Territory (First part)

Thank you for your hard work translating! I wonder if she was a fan of the teacher's route in her past life. 🤔 Lol or maybe that is the only route where the villainous doesn't get killed.

Dex-chan lover
here's hoping the so called "heroine" wont end up being a better villain then the MC who is supposed to be the actual villain once she decides to show up, like in most other reincarnated in otome game type manga.

and translator, thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
once again, thanks for the translation.

I really missed this smug loli.

IDK if its cause they are kids, but the capture targets look plain.

As someone who read the WN, all I can say is that the prologue literally starts with Astrid doing a blitzkrieg in the capital, gunning down a bunch of soldiers, and it ends with her about to gun down the heroine together with the capture targets (minus the teacher, I think) who are literally pissing their pants

Spoiler? Kinda, but at the same time, it's literally what starts the prologue so it's not really a spoiler... I don't know, I leave this decision to a moderator

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kuroageha About that, I stopped reading from ch. 27 and seeing that there are only more 7 chapters, I can safely say that we're nowhere close to seeing the stuff we read on the prologue anytime soon, so we'll have to endure the disgusting peace-loving prince, the crybaby future knights leader, and the boy who thinks he's better than his prime minister father at politics for a while until we can feel the satisfaction of seeing them getting rekt by Astrid

@ciera I know right, absolutely based and impossible to happen

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing this :) still coulda sworn I read this somewhere before, it I dunno, maybe I have premonition powers :D can’t wait for more

i could have sworn i read these last 2 chapters before like 2 months ago am i going crazy?

@Kuroageha When Astrid literally says to the reader that the prince has too many flowers inside his head, and always gets angry whenever she has to deal with him, I wonder how they even reached that conclusion

Dex-chan lover
@VermilionG They were here, and now they're not. It happens. If you'd like to, you can often track this sort of occurence on MangaUpdates, because they tend to keep a list of all chapter releases whether the groups that did them ever decided to remove them from wherever they can or not. The version done by that other group is probably still on aggregator sites too, because they usually just grab whatever's available first and never bother with stuff like fixes or different group releases after the first upload.

Users who are viewing this thread