The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (First part)

Fed-Kun's army
No one questions the shotgun slug over her back? They don't even ask what that strange contraption is.

Dex-chan lover
@Gaiseric9 Were staffs ever a thing in this series? I don't recall... but if so then that's probably what they assume it is. Shotguns tend to have those nice wood finishes, it'd probably pass as some kind of really long wand pretty easily since a lot of them aren't necessarily straight.

Aggregator gang
Why do they insist on making characters preschoolers and then having them act like middle schoolers...?

Dex-chan lover
@habla When you hate time skips but want the story to progress already.

As someone who doesn't like time skips I understand. But on the other hand I'm ok with slow paced stories. So I generally do fine. But seems this author is a mismatch of interests. From how this manga is going the author seems to like faster progress a bit more but doesn't wanna do time-skips.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@habla Im more interested in why a bunch of six year old is allowed to enter the forest without adult supervision.

Dex-chan lover
It's really annoying how she acts infront of the retarded prince... Seeing his face just urges a fist to his face... Just fucking shoot him and be done with it! At least what i want to happen even tho it won't 😭

Users who are viewing this thread