The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The Villainess Studies Hard

Dex-chan lover
I guess Astrid really... Blau away the class with her advanced magic skills

her ahoge expresses her feelings visually, and that's fun to see. lol.
but i really wanna see her make some gundam-like golem and went ohohohoho, die, prince, die!

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy She's way too focused on surviving the ordeal when the MC of the game comes that makes her way of thinking way to narrow and also with the confidentiality agreement with the spirits, it's very unlikely that her weapons will ever reach to other people making the very idea of it as a reason to keep her around nullified.

So it confirms it even more , the stalker princefag is constantly trying to look at the magic types she uses , not like it can do much that trash talent anyways.
And no , they are not 6 year olds , everyone knows in anime they always act/look far older than what irl age would be.

Dex-chan lover
@TsuDohNihm You may be suffering from Comic Reader Stubbornness. Somewhere out there sits a man who's been reading every issue of Captain Marvel since back when she was still Miss Marvel, and he's hated every minute of it since like 1994. He too has this chronic ailment. Symptoms include reading things you don't even like because you've already read so much of it and bitching about it like it's someone else's fault.

I'm kidding, but for real I dunno dude. You're the only one with that answer.

Dex-chan lover
Blaus pose in the last page reminds me of Humanity has declined Fairies

8cOrx4k.gif

Dex-chan lover
@saito197 Yeah, I was joking about it but I'm 90% sure that's a real thing. Some of those Marvel and DC fans in particular seem to just absolutely hate the things they currently read and have been reading for decades. It's fascinating because if there's any entertainment media out there you can just ignore for a while when you aren't feeling it, it's the comics by those two chucklefuck factories with their annual major retcons and flavor of the month writing. Didn't like Random Series X right after the New 52 reboot in 2012? Check back in a couple months, the writer probably changed again already and now they want to do something "completely different" for the umpteenth time.

Users who are viewing this thread