The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - The Villainess of the Adventurer's Guild (First part)

Thanks a lot for the translation!
Eh , didn't like this episode so much until she found the team she liked and the ending lol

Dex-chan lover
This is like getting a part-time job without parents'/guardians' knowledge.
Papa won't forgive you easily this time.

Group Leader
I dunno why everyone's so surprised she pulls a move like stabbing her hand, it just feels kinda natural to me for her character. Maybe I've seen too much Naruto anime-like stunts like that, haha!

@Rayodino Oh it's been mentioned a few times, but normally, there should be a new chapter on October 1st, so gods willing, I should be able to post it a few days after 🙃

@welcome2atlantis i sure hope they won't bust a cable too much, i mean, she's such a strong character, especially coming from someone who doesn't know she'd been isekai'ed!!! i love how forward she is all the time!!!

pretty normal action imo, with how she looks from the outside it's the only way to makes people trust her

Long-strip supporter
why does this remind me of jokers magic trick on how to make a pencil disappear...

Dex-chan lover
page 4 man that's a fine big boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and wtf i was not expecting that she is damn hardcore!

Even if you can heal yourself it should still hurt like hell to stab your hand! Owie!
Desperation makes you do crazy things!😱

Surprisingly easy to join a guild :0 youd think someone would at least verify whether this elementary school kid can use blood magic BEFORE shes registered 😅

😱 I thought she'd cut her pinkie off yakuza style! Will it grow back with heal magic?

Group Leader
Little did she know, that was an enchanted "Blood Magic Cancelling Dagger."

Users who are viewing this thread