The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - The Villainess and the Cannon (First part)

Double-page supporter
why not just make the cannon belt feed. like most high fire rate modern cannons, that are used in all applications. also an electric motor/generator is not that complicated. its just some magnets and some copper wire.

If she can make a tank with electric motors in it. how come she cant make the internal combustion engine that powers the tank, which has the alternator, that powers the electric motors.
there is no reason that if she could make a tank that it would not run, unless author kun just makes the tank a tank shaped object because she does not know how it works.

Double-page supporter
This girl is the embodiment of "not enuf dakka"
Also that cannon is ugly as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Why not make a M2 Browning she would be able to carry it around Rambo style and it would have enough firepower to even down a dragon or hell just make a 20mm HMG.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really a gun guy, but even I've got to question if the mangaka thought at all about the practicality of this... Lots of others have brought up recoil, let's not forget trying to load the revolver portion that far off the ground, at that angle, with rounds that size.

Fed-Kun's army
@Swift
when a revolver has the cylinder pop out, its usually a fair bit lower than where it ends up, that would take it from loading overhead to loading chest height, and she is a child, so its not AS ridiculous as you would think, there are also very large revolvers, not as large as this one, but not as far off as you would think.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't it a round, thin walled shaft? Why rectangle, which is just dead weight, other than for illustrative purposes?

mem

I know my friend said this was bakarina but with guns.... Still.... No

Supporter
I hate the author, We all wanted to see her fire it, and... In the next chapter! Niaaaaa! 😱

Dex-chan lover
I think I just heard barry burton climax somewhere in the distance

Dex-chan lover
I feel...like there are a lot of mechanical problems that'll come if you just scale up a revolver. Recoil was already mentioned, but also reloading and aiming. At some point, it should stop looking like a revolver.

Users who are viewing this thread