The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
There are still more raws.
It does looks like they fake her death. To also fix the initial problem of avoiding the civil war due to her house becoming so powerful that other nobles wants to rebel.

TnVT2x3NhLgfHFJZA

re-reincarnate as a new character? wow, what a new twist. so unexpected

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W H A T
thank you for translating but yooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Granted the MC collapsed do to overworking herself, but seems unlikely to have died hours later after stopping instead of then and there. Also, only 13 chapters in so can't be end yet. Best case she just collapsed and is recovering somewhere, hopefully not comatose, and are lying about her dying to either buy time before confronting the three rebellious dukes or she's going to help with situation as an agent with being dead to get enemies to lower their guard. Worst case she died and gets reincarnated again. Personally I think she's still alive as there wasn't a public funeral, rumors of her death spreading, and Anna at least would be tearing up and not smiling when presented by the King. Will have to wait and see what happens next chapter to find out one way or another.

Supporter
Bet she's alive but the prince moved her elsewhere so her old wish of living a super lazy life could be fulfilled :V

I support the re-reincarnate because that’d make it super interesting even if its sad.

Though I agree that they just probably faked her death.

Fed-Kun's army
its not surprise that this chapter has much more comments, than all the previous 🤣
but i fully understand 😭
i think shes just hidden somewhere (or bedridden), or maybe in coma.

thanks for chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Siceraria Obviously not actual quinine from an actual Cinchona tree but in the same regard these can't be actual Earth pathogens either nor is that actual medieval Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread