The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Entrance Exam

I'm confused why he said he only lost 49 points across all subjects. Didn't he already lose 51 points in dance alone?

Contributor
@Scudder he lost 49 of 100 points in dance, but since his score was halved he should have score 102/100 points at dance

Dex-chan lover
Wow!
He still got second place after that halve dance score...

Dex-chan lover
Well, MC can't compare with this rival guy in obnoxiousness points.

Dex-chan lover
So for how much longer do we have to see that idiot...

So .. he actually not lose to that character right ?? Since total he is better score ... hmm

Dex-chan lover
He lost 49 across all subjects?? He lost 51 on the dance by itself, did he score 100 in every subjects but 102 in another subject for some reason?

Oh, they don't consider the halved score from 102 in dance, but from 100... So 49... Right, ok.

@Cynic im assuming for like 15ch? i dont really remember how long he was in the novel

Regarding this guy :
He will have redemption though when they need to compete which team's (from servants class) can create a successful banquet for nobles + reasoning why he is desperate to get that valet position.

And he does get better and not annoying after 🙂

@scudder
Pretty sure he said he's second place to Sophia, and not in the general exam. He might even have even scores with her in every other subjects but since she only lost 1point(in math) to his 49(in dance), he lost to her.

Dex-chan lover
Less 1 point from perfect and still calm? I beg to differ. Lady Sofia wouldn't say it but she would probably study maths half to death for the next month or two.
Because that's what it takes to be a villainess.

Oh wait. Maybe it was on purpose to let the butler get 1st position...but then the butler ninja'd her. Who knows.

Aggregator gang
Now we're getting more and more cuteness from our little villains. This manga really true to it's own title. 😂

Also, I think MC truthfully got the most perfect score if he doesn't demanding to half his dancing score. What a madlad. 😂

In addition, I kinda get the gist that MC will got special achievement for saving the noble girl later.

The reason Mc didnt want to dance again is dumb bs, Just to create this small conflict, but whatever. The thing i disliked more is the desperate "i'm Sorry, didnt intended to tarnish my lady perfect score" i know he likes her but thats too much boot licker simp.

Well whatever

Double-page supporter
He did not hold back while doing but held back from redoing.
How stubborn!

Users who are viewing this thread