The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Classmates

Mmmmmm Good stuff....
Itadakimasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wait. that old geezer was a capture target? for a high schooler?

...talk about creepy.

he looks forty. no matter how you look at it, 'dating' a 16yo is just plain wrong.

So they heard his dance grade and didn’t wonder how he got 2nd place? I call this a plot hole cuz it’s obvious his grades were so incredibly high no one could beat him and he would’ve been first place easily if he got a better dance mark...

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that Rook fucks off soon. He's annoying as fuck and basically the only one with a blatant modification to his uniform. A hoodie. Fucking hoodie in the most prestigious school in the country. You can't be serious.
And yeah, the whole "how is he top student with 51 points" was annoying. This class is quite stupid for being so-called A-rank.

Fed-Kun's army
@BananowyJE

Rook actually ends up pretty cool

He is essentially revealed to be a spy for the civilian faction who is trying to probe the MC (to find out more about Sophia). While it's not all calculated since he does have other goals it should give you a better idea of why he is being a prick.
He then learns from Cyril and becomes a competent leader for the next assignment when Cyril has other shit to do (which is way more interesting and important)

Though true tbh I don't know where he got the hoodie

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm not very surprised that the whole class thinks it's awkward that he's the top student with 51 points in dance. For them it's literally impossible for him to obtain the maximum of points in the others subjects so it's normal that they think there's something off in that story.
And don't forget that corruption exists too. Well I'm from a country where corruption is VERY present so it's not rare for a dumb guy to become the top student without attending a single class. I think that scenario is possible

The conversation here is great ! Really like how it's depicted the way that mc has not been living his life, and now small talk like this is actually shows us how much the current world is his real world now. I don't know what to expect up ahead but I'm glad to be able to read up to this point, thanks translator !

Dex-chan lover
MC and main girl are gonna fool you for being ridiculously competent, but everyone in the school is that kind of lop-sided competitive where they're good at doing work but fail in personal ways.

Users who are viewing this thread